Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Razmig just stares as the 2 firebrands have their fun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-28-2012

She giggled as the flames licked at the air and each other, playing and dancing and cutting and hurting. Soon, a singe figure stood among the fire puppets. A sole surviving human, large, thing legs, bulky torso, normal hands, but his head was adorned with a perfect sphere afro, and two long snake like lines flowed from his nose. Soon, he was engulfed by the shapeless flames as the fuel that the board provided began to die out.


Leaving only smoke behind. Annie frowned. "I want to do something else now."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
She giggled as the flames licked at the air and each other, playing and dancing and cutting and hurting. Soon, a singe figure stood among the fire puppets. A sole surviving human, large, thing legs, bulky torso, normal hands, but his head was adorned with a perfect sphere afro, and two long snake like lines flowed from his nose. Soon, he was engulfed by the shapeless flames as the fuel that the board provided began to die out.


Leaving only smoke behind. Annie frowned. "I want to do something else now."
Laughed as the man faded in to smoke.
"Have anything in mind annie?"
((DAT BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Laughed as the man faded in to smoke.
"Have anything in mind annie?"
((DAT BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo))
"Nope. What do you want to do?" She tilts her head, face stoic, looking to him.

(The sun is don patch now.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Pinky comes in hopping with a note.

Quote:
Hi Annie, can I hug you because I like hugging and why I like hugging is because I like to be hugged and why I like to be hugged is because of hugs....The note continues like this for some time before ending: Also here is a picture of me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Thought to himself for a moment,
"Well all that playing must have made you hungry, want me to make you something to eat?"
Smiling at her he stood up and looked around from where he was standing for the nearest kitchen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Pinky comes in hopping with a note.
Annie looks at the pink blob scribble on the note. "Is he some type of slime creature?" She ponders aloud. "That could be fun!" She send a positive reply back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Thought to himself for a moment,
"Well all that playing must have made you hungry, want me to make you something to eat?"
Smiling at her he stood up and looked around from where he was standing for the nearest kitchen.
"Yes please mister! Anything spicy!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Pinky charges up to Annie for a hug, jiggling all the way there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Found where the kitchen was and looked through the pantry, trying to find something spicy for the child to eat. He found a raw chicken breast in the fridge and some nice spices in the cabinets. He coated the chicken with; garlic and onion powder, as well as salt, dried thyme, black and cayenne pepper. After he got the chicken spiced up, he set it on an oily pan he set up while looking for ingredients. Six to eight minutes later he returned to Annie with a plate with the chicken presented very decoratively on it.
"Enjoy!"
He said as he carefully watched her. He had poured a glass of milk for her in case it was too spicy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Found where the kitchen was and looked through the pantry, trying to find something spicy for the child to eat. He found a raw chicken breast in the fridge and some nice spices in the cabinets. He coated the chicken with; garlic and onion powder, as well as salt, dried thyme, black and cayenne pepper. After he got the chicken spiced up, he set it on an oily pan he set up while looking for ingredients. Six to eight minutes later he returned to Annie with a plate with the chicken presented very decoratively on it.
"Enjoy!"
He said as he carefully watched her. He had poured a glass of milk for her in case it was too spicy.
Annie downs the glass of milk first. "Don't take me for a lightweight!" She proclaims, before proceeding with her meal. She seems to be a bit discomforted by the spice near the end, but hides it well. "Tanks mister brand!" She says, wiping her lips with a napkin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Pinky charges up to Annie for a hug, jiggling all the way there.
Annie is, after her meal, enveloped in Pinky. Unsure how to hug from the inside, she simply moves around slowly.