Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

12-31-2012

Annie isn't mean, but she's a kid with noxian parents, and she's intelligent, since she's a ridiculously powerful mage. She's also being forced to kill and die at like, 8 years old repeatedly, day in day out. So, she's spiteful. Likely. No offense meant to you OOCly of course)

"Oh, well hi then Luxana." She giggles a bit, lowering her hand. "I guess what I said really struck a cord. Here, you want some of this?" She pours a cup of the product she just did a commercial for. "It's ten percent juice, 90 percent I have no idea."

Dear Amumu

12-31-2012

((Wow I missed a lot...))

Amumu watches and listens to the commotion. The arguing about parents and love was really upsetting him. Did his parents love him? Maybe they'd purposely sent him away too. Maybe he never actually knew his parents and that's why he's always so sad. These thoughts brought tears to his eyes, for a reason he still couldn't put his finger on, and he starts to cry into his hands again.

Ms Annie Hastur

12-31-2012

Annie turns to Amumu and frowns. "Im sorry, I said all that in the heat of the moment, I'm sorry." She goes to hug him, ignoring the 2.5% per second magic damage she's taking. "I'll be your sister if that'll cheer you up."

Dear Luxanna

01-01-2013

Lux blinked, still upset, but now a little disturbed, too.

"...I hope the commercial was phrased better than that," She said. "Erm... no thanks." She sighed. "My stupid parents are off limits, okay?"

Dear Amumu

01-01-2013

Amumu keeps crying, but returns the hug, sniffling into Annie's shoulder. "Uh... o-okay... if you want..."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-01-2013

"I didn't call them stupid, but ok, that's fine. She hugs Amumu tighter and pats him on the back. "I'm sorry again."

Soon, she pulls back and whips out a game of risk out of her backpack. "Time to play!"

AODRG

01-01-2013

Alice watched as Annie pulled out the game.

"Risk? Never heard of it...but I guess anything is better than sitting around, right?"

Dear Amumu

01-01-2013

Amumu sits back, looking at the board game curiously and bringing his crying down to simple sniffling.

"Uh... okay. I'll play."

Dear Luxanna

01-01-2013

"Sure... I'll play." Lux said, quite familiar with game of strategy. "Isn't it a little mature for you? This game takes hours, and it's a lot of thinking way ahead."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-01-2013

"You've already underestimated me once. Don't do it again." She lays down the board, holding the red army for herself, she hands out the packs of colored soldiers to Amumu, Alice and Luxana. She then hands out the cards. Flipping them over, she sees she's starting with Bandle city, Ionia, and the Plague jungles. "What did all of you get?"

(three zones off the valoran map.)