Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-31-2012

Alice looked up when she heard Lux's voice.

"Lux," she exclaimed with a smile, "Glad you could be here. Sam's not with you is she?"

Before Alice could wait for a response, she turned to Annie.

"Don't believe those rumors," Alice replied, "Demacia is no more a totalitarian state than Noxus, Zuan, or just about any other city around here. The difference is, they actually treat their citizens well....most of the time."

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Lux stared at Annie, clearly surprised.

"...at least we wouldn't chase you out of Demacia for not agreeing with waging war with everyone." Lux said, clearly upset.

Ms Annie Hastur

12-31-2012

The little fauxian frowns(haha punny). "Well, that was a self induced exile! True Noxus will rise again, and at least we dont use corporal punishment for the smallest of crimes." She sticks her tongue out at lux. "...Or separate families because of skill. How do your parents feel about your successes? Myne are happy abo- oh wait, you've hardly seen your parents for the last 7 years."

She smirks.

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Lux frowned at the mention of her parents.

"They're very proud of me. They gave me a manor when I graduated." Lux said. "They take great pride in telling people who I am... I'm so very happy for them." Lux looked like she was about to spit at the ground. Instead, she sighed heavily. "Having fun trying to irk me?"

Ms Annie Hastur

12-31-2012

"I already have. You admitted it yourself. They're proud of you, like an object of their prestige, but they won't even let you come home, you aren't 6 years older than me. You're not an adult yet either. My parents may try to prop me up, to display me, but they still love me for me. Your parents don't love you beyond how much of a prodigy you are. Beyond how good you make them look. Noxian parents aren't as shallow."

She crosses her arms, smirking.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

"Wha? What's going on.." Vice said, as if he was very stupor.
Then, out of nowhere, a giant shadow fist comes out and punches him in the face, sending him flying.

"OWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he shouted.

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"I already have. You admitted it yourself. They're proud of you, like an object of their prestige, but they won't even let you come home, you aren't 6 years older than me. You're not an adult yet either. My parents may try to prop me up, to display me, but they still love me for me. Your parents don't love you beyond how much of a prodigy you are. Beyond how good you make them look. Noxian parents aren't as shallow."

She crosses her arms, smirking.
"...my manor is on the Crownguard estate! I am allowed 'home' whenever I want!" Lux protested. "And I'm way older than you!"

Ms Annie Hastur

12-31-2012

"I am ambiguously somewhere between 8 and 12, you are only ambiguously between 15 and 17! You're still no grown up." The fourth wall groans slightly, but doesn't exactly break until this was typed.

"And it's still no home. And you said you could see them all the time, not that you do. Deep down, you've been poisoned by the same mindset. And I heard that little twist on home. Even deeper down, you wish you could be a real family, not just a bunch of people thriving off each other's fame and power who share a name. I pity you, plucked from your 'family' and forced to eat up the same book that made them give you up so easily. Will your kids have to fear the same abandonment from you?"

The little witch kid almost cackles. "But no, what am I saying, you're right, I'm not really Noxian, but you can stay here and have fun with us if you'd like." She holds out her hand for a shake, still smirking.

AODRG

12-31-2012

Alice sat back, watching the scene unfold. She ignored Vice's shadow fist problem as it seemed the Lux-Annie argument was more interesting. This was one of the few times she's actually witnessed Lux argue with someone. Kind of a thrill really.

"Well...let's change the subject before more fire is thrown where it shouldn't," Alice suggested.

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Lux stared at Annie, clearly hurt by her words. She stared at Annie's sudden gesture of apparent kindness, but she would clearly have none of it.

"What is wrong with you?" She whispered, fighting back tears. "I just came to say hello..."

(There is noooooo way Annie is this mean. =.=)