Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Amumu

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Annie throws her hands in the air. "I hope not. That wouldn't be any fun at all." She brushes off her dress and shrugs at Amumu. "I guess you're right. You at least usually smile a little."
"Oh... I guess. I, um... don't think I've had a lot to smile about lately. But I don't feel really bad... I guess."

Amumu scratches the side of his head, a little confused, but obviously he's been thinking about a lot lately.

AODRG

12-29-2012

"Well what's wrong kid?" Alice asked the mummy as she walked back over to the two, "I always thought yordles were supposed to be happy and full of energy all the time."

Ms Annie Hastur

12-29-2012

"You don't know about his backstory? I'm pretty sure those are posted somewhere on the blitzernet.

She turns to him and hugs him again. "Well that's because you havent been around in ever. You need to be here with me more often so we can have fun!"

Dear Amumu

12-30-2012

Amumu turns to Alice, ready to answer when Annie does it for him. He turns to her and returns the hug, feeling a little batter and managing to lose the frown.

"Fun? Uh, okay... well, I'm not really doing anything right now..."

AODRG

12-30-2012

"Haven't used the Blitzernet more than once. Living on the street doesn't allow for such luxuries."

Alice returned back to her seat.

"My friend should be arriving soon, so once she gets here we can start off this party. By the way, what ever did happen to everyone else around here?"

Ms Annie Hastur

12-30-2012

Annie wips out her mobile blitzernet connection rune screen and opens it up, sliding it across the floor to Alice. "Just type in what is amumu's history or something like that into the little bar in the upper left corner." She re zips her backpack, but not after bringing out some cups and a bottle of "Mundogo a gogo, Fizzleberry Annie flavor", and turning to the fourth wall, smiling to the hidden camera. "Remember kids, its now made with 10 percent juice! That's seven percent more than our leading competitor!"

(ITS LIKE AN INTERNET INSIDE AN INTERNET)

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Vice slowly gets up, bobbing his head.
"Duh huh...gravity."

AODRG

12-31-2012

((OMG! Internet inside the internet! It's Inter-ception))

Alice picked up the screen and searches up Amumu's back story as Annie went off to do her thing for a second.

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Lux walked in, smiling.

"Annie, hello~." Lux said. "How are you, my fellow prodigy?"

Ms Annie Hastur

12-31-2012

"My parents say you Demacians are a totalitarian, authoritarian bunch of mora, high ground hypocrites. And fine, same old."

She doesn't seem to wanna say anything more until Lux responds. It probably doesnt occur to her that saying that wasn't entirely polite, even if it was true.