Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"Three days." Annie says, yawning again.
"Three days?!" Alice exclaimed, "Maybe you should get some rest then. I can come visit another time if you want."

Ms Annie Hastur

12-20-2012

Annie points to the dark lines around her eyes. "Did you think these were all eyeliner? They've been there since I was born, and grow when I stay up too long, which is for some reason..." She yawns again. "Easy for me to do. But I can do that, yea. Sleep sounds nice right now."

She reaches into her backpack and pulls out a sleeping bag that is bigger than her backpack. "Night." She says, poofing into her bear footie pajamas and sliding into the thing.

Ms Annie Hastur

12-20-2012

Y'alls can still poost)

AODRG

12-20-2012

"Alright then," Alice remarked as she headed off to make her call.

Ms Annie Hastur

12-20-2012

Ill be out for five days starting tomorrow)

Ms Annie Hastur

12-22-2012

Lol ya dingises though I couldnt log in at my parents house. Y'alls are silly))

MadDoctorMundo

12-23-2012

Aaaaaaaaaand Mundo was gone. Disappeared as though he were never here to begin with. He tended to do that, as he goes where he pleases.

Tentorer

12-23-2012

((LOL I don't think a 274 year old man is allowed to stay in the same room with a sleeping 10(?) year old, even if she is his supposed godchild.))
Jenno grew bored and began creating many dolls. He tried to figure out the perfect gift for the child. He settled for a giant statue of Annie, she was a champion after all. He went outside and began summoning the creation.

Ms Annie Hastur

12-23-2012

Annie pops out of her sleeping bag, rolls it up and puts it into her backpack, then sits down at the table, which has eggs, pancakes and bacon on it.

"Ok I'm done."

AODRG

12-23-2012

Alice comes back into the room after a rather lengthy chat on the phone. She sets Annie's phone on the table and sits down across from the dark child.

"Sleep well last night?" Alice remarked, "My friend should be arriving here shortly. What should we do in the meantime?"