Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-01-2012

Alice chuckled at Annie's explanation slightly before adorning a more serious look.

"Well, I came to ask you what it's like to be a champion in this League. It must be much more glamorous than being a normal citizen."

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer

Holy Soldier

12-01-2012

Annie would you like a gift for Christmas?
Hands a wrapped gift to the little Annie which conceals clothing and various outfits for her Mr. Tibbers.

Merry Christmas

Ms Annie Hastur

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice chuckled at Annie's explanation slightly before adorning a more serious look.

"Well, I came to ask you what it's like to be a champion in this League. It must be much more glamorous than being a normal citizen."

"I don't know. I don't really remember not being one."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Soldier View Post
Annie would you like a gift for Christmas?
Hands a wrapped gift to the little Annie which conceals clothing and various outfits for her Mr. Tibbers.

Merry Christmas
"Oh, thank you, mister. I don't often get these from people in the institute."

AODRG

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"I don't know. I don't really remember not being one."
"Oh. Really? Well...you must have a glamorous life then. All that fame, the recognition, the boys....Probably don't even have time for us regulars."

Ms Annie Hastur

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Oh. Really? Well...you must have a glamorous life then. All that fame, the recognition, the boys....Probably don't even have time for us regulars."
Annie seems to look off somewhere far away for a moment, her eyes glazing over, her smile still there, however a bit melancholy. "Yup, I always have to do my best. I..." Annie twists tibbers head for a moment. "Play a lot on the fields though, so it isnt all bad."

Ask the Defender

12-01-2012

Jayce comes in from above, to slam Annie with his hammer...

AODRG

12-01-2012

Quote:
Annie seems to look off somewhere far away for a moment, her eyes glazing over, her smile still there, however a bit melancholy. "Yup, I always have to do my best. I..." Annie twists tibbers head for a moment. "Play a lot on the fields though, so it isnt all bad."
Alice stepped back a bit as Annie twists her bear.

"Um...right...What do you mean by 'play' on the fields? From what I heard, they are serious places."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender
Jayce comes in from above, to slam Annie with his hammer...
Alice reacts fast as the Defender crashes down onto Annie. She holds out her hand towards Jayce and surrounds him in a magenta force field, suspending him mid air about 3 inches away from Annie.

"Looks like you've got company here," Alice remarked, struggling to hold Jayce still.

Ms Annie Hastur

12-01-2012

"Well."

Annie turns to the suspended Jayce, one hand gripping the hem of her dress tightly, the other slowly raising up to point at him. "Like this."

A spark of orange from her finger, and suddenly a blue purple cone of fire bursts forth from her finger, directly towards Jayce. She grins slightly, though her eyes seem to be a mix of pain, torment, and delight.

Pulling both hands back, a slight cackle is heard before a, snap, a crackle, and Annie brings her hands forward to slap them together.

Pop

After the final noise, the oxygen around Jayce ignites, creating a vacuum in which air is sucked into the fire with such force to topple chairs and tables nearby, yet Annie stands still, frowning.

Or was she? A slight, very very subtle, sneer twist complimented but a fraction of the left side of her mouth.

Ask the Defender

12-01-2012

Quote:
"Well."

Annie turns to the suspended Jayce, one hand gripping the hem of her dress tightly, the other slowly raising up to point at him. "Like this."

A spark of orange from her finger, and suddenly a blue purple cone of fire bursts forth from her finger, directly towards Jayce. She grins slightly, though her eyes seem to be a mix of pain, torment, and delight.

Pulling both hands back, a slight cackle is heard before a, snap, a crackle, and Annie brings her hands forward to slap them together.

Pop

After the final noise, the oxygen around Jayce ignites, creating a vacuum in which air is sucked into the fire with such force to topple chairs and tables nearby, yet Annie stands still, frowning.

Or was she? A slight, very very subtle, sneer twist complimented but a fraction of the left side of her mouth.
Jayce is immediately deprived of oxygen, slowly dying in this burning bubble. He groveled for air, but instead pressed a button on his vest. A small air bubble appeared around his head, and he could breathe again. However, he was inaudible and still burning.

AODRG

12-01-2012

Alice noted Annie taking an unusal delight in burning Jayce. Alice dropped her force field on the Defender, allowing him to fall to the ground.

"Now now, no need to kill him...yet," Alice declared, picking up his discarded hammer, "Let's have some fun with him first."