Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shla View Post
Yes, we have returned. but I'm afraid my bearing of the title of Origin was only temporary. his power was bestowed upon me only until his true form regenerates.

Shala smiles, her fangs locking together in a jagged pattern.

To have the void dragon awake and among us again... Truly an amazing opportunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
Yes; but one can only wonder what he'll think of our newfound relationship with the people of Valoran...

He thinks they're all bloodthirsy savages, driven by lust for power and material wealth.

...

I mean, most of them ARE, but who am I to say they should die for it?
Despir'Thoth grins, brushing a bang of her hair. "He took a liking to me enough to make me his prime consort, I was human once. And he'd been corrupted by his own rage, and the nature of our home for eons before then. I'm sure he'll be far more sensible than he was when he had to put him down. And I suspect he's returning sooner than we think. Even as you were gone, I could feel the power holding his title entailed slowly slipping back into the heart of the void. " She grins again. "To be with him once more, my black heart swoons."


Annie is still watching the three likely more than human creatures converse over subjects she has no possible reference level for.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Despir'Thoth grins, brushing a bang of her hair. "He took a liking to me enough to make me his prime consort, and he'd been corrupted by his own rage, and the nature of our home for eons before then. I'm sure he'll be far more sensible than he was when he had to put him down. And I suspect he's returning sooner than we think. Even as you were gone, I could feel the power holding his title entailed slowly slipping back into the heart of the void. " She grins again. "To be with him once more, my black heart swoons."


Annie is still watching the three likely more than human creatures converse over subjects she has no possible reference level for.
Omen's face contorts in a disgusted Grimace.

Ick. I'm going to have to ask you to spare me the more intimate details on that one.

You're right about him awakening soon. The last time I tended to him he was able to speak with me telepathically. we talked for a while; he gave me a few messages to send out to people, which reminds me...

He said that he wants Despie to wear that thing he likes.

I can only assume he's talking about you. And some form of lingerie.

Just make sure you're not using the girl's body when you see him again...

That would be... awkward.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
Omen's face contorts in a disgusted Grimace.

Ick. I'm going to have to ask you to spare me the more intimate details on that one.

You're right about him awakening soon. The last time I tended to him he was able to speak with me telepathically. we talked for a while; he gave me a few messages to send out to people, which reminds me...

He said that he wants Despie to wear that thing he likes.

I can only assume he's talking about you. And some form of lingerie.

Just make sure you're not using the girl's body when you see him again...

That would be... awkward.
Despir'Thoth blushes. "He wants me to wear that old thing? Oh, I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit in it anymore... But I'll do it for him." She turns back to Omen, slightly serious now. "Is he able to see me now, or would my being not wholly a void creature damage his healing? And it depends on which your father wants to see, my son in law." She grins, teasing Omen over the relative mangled web of their family.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Despir'Thoth blushes. "He wants me to wear that old thing? Oh, I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit in it anymore... But I'll do it for him." She turns back to Omen, slightly serious now. "Is he able to see me now, or would my being not wholly a void creature damage his healing? And it depends on which your father wants to see, my son in law." She grins, teasing Omen over the relative mangled web of their family.
I think he'd find it a little bit... odd. To see his consort of over 24,000 years in the form of an 8 year old human girl.

You know how he is about change, anyway; for the lord of it, he's certainly quite intolerant of it.

Omen shakes his head.

I remember when I first showed him my human form; he was downright mortified.

Then I taught him to make one, and he decided to make it a knight made of black goop and skulls.

The scruffy man smiles, baring his teeth slightly.

Completely defeating the point of the spell.

I couldn't really blame him; it was pretty damn awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

11-27-2012

"Was that how long that was? I know he removed me from my timeline when he corrupted me and turned me into his prime consort, but I never knew how long that actually was. Good to know, I suppose. And I was an 8 year old girl in the first place, he doesn't get to complain! But, if it'd make him feel better, I'll make sure to be in my true form when I see him."

She smiles. "I would have imagined he'd make it gasses, not goop. He always seemed to like being incorporeal."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"Was that how long that was? I know he removed me from my timeline when he corrupted me and turned me into his prime consort, but I never knew how long that actually was. Good to know, I suppose. And I was an 8 year old girl in the first place, he doesn't get to complain! But, if it'd make him feel better, I'll make sure to be in my true form when I see him."

She smiles. "I would have imagined he'd make it gasses, not goop. He always seemed to like being incorporeal."
8?

Omen smiles again, so mirthful that he actually almost looses control of his human form.

You're not fooling anyone, Despie.

We both know your age is a ten digit number.

just because you were implanted in a young girl, doesn't mean you're not still an old lady.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
8?

Omen smiles again, so mirthful that he actually almost looses control of his human form.

You're not fooling anyone, Despie.

We both know your age is a ten digit number.

just because you were implanted in a young girl, doesn't mean you're not still an old lady.
"I'm still the same little girl from -my- Runeterra. You've never had your souls fused together, I may be Despir'Thoth, second only to my beloved Origin, but I am also Dainty little Annabelle. I could have your Father spank you for that comment about my age, mind you."

This coming from what appeared to be a little girl.

Annie was still watching, and scratched her head. "Excuse me, uhm, people. Is she supposed to be me?" Annie points to Despir'Thoth, obviously puzzled.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"I'm still the same little girl from -my- Runeterra. You've never had your souls fused together, I may be Despir'Thoth, second only to my beloved Origin, but I am also Dainty little Annabelle. I could have your Father spank you for that comment about my age, mind you."

This coming from what appeared to be a little girl.

Annie was still watching, and scratched her head. "Excuse me, uhm, people. Is she supposed to be me?" Annie points to Despir'Thoth, obviously puzzled.
Omen lets out a hissing sigh.

... He is going to be very confused when he wakes up.

No concept of humor, emotion, compassion...

and he can't communicate outside of telepathy.

His first question when I talked to him was if we had wiped out the humans yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GizzyBear

Senior Member

11-27-2012

(Didn't Omen die?)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
(Didn't Omen die?)
(( I made a Triumphant return about a month later. Along with a revelation about Origin still being alive.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that anybody noticed/cares. ))