Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

11-27-2012

"I am not sure whether that is relieving or troubling." Despir'Thoth shrugs. "So you're insane then?"

Tjihyana

11-27-2012

"Insane? Nooooo... Tihihi."

Tyr flutters over to Despir'Thoth, writing a message mid-air.
"I'd say she's more... bipolar. Her moods swing easily, one wrong word can send her into a frenzy, a wrong look or even a touch can do the same. Most of the time, she's just a sweet little girl. But yes, the Glade's influence has not changed her one bit."

Ms Annie Hastur

11-27-2012

"What exactly do you want with her then? Don't you pixies like making people bloodthirsty and slightly insane? S'what you did to Lulu, right? I believe she used to have an over reactive imagination, and that was it."

Despir'Thoth shrugs.(I will be writing them as annie and despir'thoth now, since void annie and current annie were confusing, even to me) "I don't see the point in corrupting someone if they're basically where you wanted them to be in the first place."

mn

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"What exactly do you want with her then? Don't you pixies like making people bloodthirsty and slightly insane? S'what you did to Lulu, right? I believe she used to have an over reactive imagination, and that was it."

Despir'Thoth shrugs.(I will be writing them as annie and despir'thoth now, since void annie and current annie were confusing, even to me) "I don't see the point in corrupting someone if they're basically where you wanted them to be in the first place."
Despir'thoth, Queen of corruption doesn't see the point in corrupting somebody.

A scruffy looking man wearing a ragged overcoat and a pair of slacks, patched at the knees, enters the room, closely followed by a black haired woman wearing the same sort of scruffy outfit.

Absolutely priceless. I suppose next Kog'maw won't see the point of eating something? or Cho'gath won't see the point of eating someone?

Ms Annie Hastur

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
Despir'thoth, Lord of corruption doesn't see the point in corrupting somebody.

A scruffy looking man wearing a ragged overcoat and a pair of slacks, patched at the knees, enters the room, closely followed by a black haired woman wearing the same sort of scruffy outfit.

Absolutely priceless. I suppose next Kog'maw won't see the point of eating something? or Cho'gath won't see the point of eating someone?
Despir'Thoth stares, blankly, at the two for about a minute. Tears almost begins to adorn her face, but then she scowls. "I will not be talked down to by those who would abandon their duties. Besides, if someone is already corrupt, what is the point when there are pure souls yet waiting to be sullied?" She harumphs, looking to the upper right, arms across her chest. Her face softens slightly, as she turns back to the two. "Where have you been?"

Annie watches the two newcomers and the.. weird clone of her thing. She turns back to brand. "Would you like to see the spell I was talking about?" As if trying to ignore the commotion now enveloping her room.

Shla

11-27-2012

Quote:
Despir'Thoth stares, blankly, at the two for about a minute. Tears almost begins to adorn her face, but then she scowls. "I will not be talked down to by those who would abandon their duties. Besides, if someone is already corrupt, what is the point when there are pure souls yet waiting to be sullied?" She harumphs, looking to the upper right, arms across her chest. Her face softens slightly, as she turns back to the two. "Where have you been?"
We've been...

The young woman pauses, attempting to think of the correct word for the occasion.

I believe the word is... traveling?

She takes off her hood and scarf, revealing a face covered in blackened skin, and loaded with razor-sharp teeth.

We went to many places; both in the void and outside of it as well.

Shala looses her train of thought, and stares of into space.

I enjoyed the shadow Isles... they were very peaceful.

Ms Annie Hastur

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shla View Post
We've been...

The young woman pauses, attempting to think of the correct word for the occasion.

I believe the word is... traveling?

She takes off her hood and scarf, revealing a face covered in blackened skin, and loaded with razor-sharp teeth.

We went to many places; both in the void and outside of it as well.

Shala looses her train of thought, and stares of into space.

I enjoyed the shadow Isles... they were very peaceful.
"And let a little girl like me to the big mantle of Origin in your absence, yes."Despir'Thoth says, half teasing. "I suppose you earned it. And the shadow Isles being Peaceful is not something I would have expected." She seems to be lightening up, mood wise. "I'm glad you're back, at least."

Shla

11-27-2012

Quote:
"And let a little girl like me to the big mantle of Origin in your absence, yes."Despir'Thoth says, half teasing. "I suppose you earned it. And the shadow Isles being Peaceful is not something I would have expected." She seems to be lightening up, mood wise. "I'm glad you're back, at least."
Yes, we have returned. but I'm afraid my bearing of the title of Origin was only temporary. his power was bestowed upon me only until his true form regenerates.

Shala smiles, her fangs locking together in a jagged pattern.

To have the void dragon awake and among us again... Truly an amazing opportunity.

AskKarthus

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
Despir'thoth, Queen of corruption doesn't see the point in corrupting somebody.

(( Holy ****, you're still around. ))

mn

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shla View Post
Yes, we have returned. but I'm afraid my bearing of the title of Origin was only temporary. his power was bestowed upon me only until his true form regenerates.

Shala smiles, her fangs locking together in a jagged pattern.

To have the void dragon awake and among us again... Truly an amazing opportunity.
Yes; but one can only wonder what he'll think of our newfound relationship with the people of Valoran...

He thinks they're all bloodthirsy savages, driven by lust for power and material wealth.

I mean, most of them ARE, but who am I to say they should die for it?