Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

09-16-2012

Bampu)

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Annie,

Can Tibbers carry anything with him in his teddy bear form, or is he limited to his person?

If so, have you considered....upgrades?

((I run a shop I gotta ask. YOU WANTED MORE ATTENTION!!!))

Ms Annie Hastur

09-16-2012

No I didn't, I just thought it would be funny.)
He can carry like what my daddy says is a bag of holding! If it'd fit in his big mode, it'd fit in his teddy mode!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Where??? Nevermind. Would you consider like....maybe I should talk to your father before giving you ideas....

Ms Annie Hastur

09-16-2012

I'd let you know where he is, but I can't let you know where he is. Swain might be listenin'.

Wizerdlol

09-16-2012

Hello Annie!
Your one of my favourite champions within the league, and I always admired your power and the amount of magic potential you have already as a child! I study different forms of magic, and also I do enjoy watching people's auras. When I see yours, it seems so... innocent and playful, just like its skipping. I always wanted to ask you, do you think its... fun... playing with others when you are in the fields of justice?

Wiz grabs a pen and pencil out of his cloak, holding them in his metal claws, looking at the girl under the cloak covering his face and body, staring at her with his glowing red eyes

Ms Annie Hastur

09-16-2012

Annie winces at the notion of "playing" on the fields as usual being fun. She bends over, head between her knees and starts to whine. Like a high pitched, distressed squeal. Once she's manages to settle down, she stands back up, her mouth twitching, eyes almost vacant as she speaks.

"I don't think it's fun, playing on the fields. I like having fun with my friends Pinky, Nunu and Amumu. We'll have fun after and between games, board games, tag, hide and seek, stories and other fun things."

She hesitates. "But playing on the fields isn't fun... at least it's not supposed to be! Making people hu-... get drowsy and d-d-d-duhm... uh, sleep isn't fun, right?" She cringes, as if she isn't even sure if she's having fun while killing people, and almost doesn't want to admit if she does or doesnt.

Geokhan

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
I'd let you know where he is, but I can't let you know where he is. Swain might be listenin'.

Can I send a letter to him through you?

Ms Annie Hastur

09-17-2012

"Uh, I guess! Sure!"

Geokhan

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
"Uh, I guess! Sure!"

Annie, make sure you have someone you trust check anything they ask you to give your parents. I know I am about to hand you something, but you should always make sure someone has not tampered with anything. If Swain is out for your family, you need to be careful at all time.

Here you go and safe travels.

Geokhan hands over a envelope sealed with the image of a kite shield overlapping two crossed swords containing a letter which reads:

Quote:
Dear Mister Hastur,

I am a weapons shop owner out of Piltover who was interested in augmenting Tibbers. Scary thought I know, but I figured I should ask you and your wife before giving Annie any ideas. Is their anything I should avoid or not consider? Should I even be thinking to do this? I can also see you not trusting me, which is reasonable. You shouldn't trust an outsider.

I wish you long life, Forever strong,

Geokhan