Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

02-20-2013

Sam nodded, "Alright hit me Alice."

"K," Alice let out as she handed a 4.

"14....alright hit me one more time," Sam commanded.

Alice placed a 10 in front of her, "Bust...bad luck Sam. Looks like Annie wins."

"Dang it...Wait...we forgot to bet didn't we?" Sam pointed out.

"Um...n-no that was just a practice hand," Alice explained, "Next hand you have to bet."

TheShadowOfChaos

02-20-2013

Pinky holds out his hand to show a ten, three, and a five. His 18 beats Annie's 17. Though since it was a practice, he was content. At the word "bet", a glob was broken off Pinky and solidified into a nugget of gold. Its value was unknown.

AODRG

02-20-2013

Sam looks over at Pinky's cards, "Um...actually 18 beats 17."

"Hmm?" Alice let out as she recounted the cards, "Oh...Sorry Pinky. Guess I miscounted."

Alice collected the cards back, noticing the gold nugget, "Oh wow...is that normal?"

Ms Annie Hastur

02-20-2013

"Mmm. Close I guess. Alright, what do we bet? Gold?" Annie dropped like, 20 gold pieces on the table. "Theres mine."

TheShadowOfChaos

02-20-2013

Pinky himself then turned into a gold nugget before slowly transmuting back into his usual bloby consistency. The blob was a master at Alchemy, science, and magic in his own ways. In fact, there was one point where he was equipped with a power suit. He just sat staring at the gold starting to amass.

AODRG

02-21-2013

"Okay, I'm just gonna say the table min at 20, because who really knows how valuable that gold nugget really is."

"Okay start dealing," Sam commanded confidently as she readied 20 gold.

Alice collected the bets and dealt out the cards: Sam had a King and Three showing, Pinky had a Seven and a Ten showing, and Annie had an Ace and a Four showing."

"So who dares to go first this time?" Alice asked.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-21-2013

"Hit me." Annie said, tapping her face down card. Well, she had either fifteen or five, with the ace. Always a good card to have, she figured.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-22-2013

bump)

AODRG

02-22-2013

((Fyi...just using a random generator for cards. All of this is theoretically random just like the real game ^_^))

Alice placed a card down infront of Annie : a 9.

"Nine of Clubs...stay or one more?"

Ms Annie Hastur

02-23-2013

"Hmm. Hit me." She says, eying the nine. Wasnt bad, but it wasnt a good card either. Still, she might be able to make it work.