Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-15-2013

Annie jumped up, pinky and Tibbers in her arms. She'd hurry off after the two wordlessly.

AODRG

02-15-2013

After a few minutes of what seemed like wandering, the three would have reached the room. It was the first door in the hallways preceeding the Grand Library.

"Alright here we are," Alice started, opening the door, "Home sweet home."

Inside there was a few candle lights that had apparently been burning for quite some time, a single queen sized bed that still needed to be made, and a small desk with scattered books from the library. The rest of the room was simply a large mostly empty space.

"Alice you left the lights on again," Sam remarked as they walked in, "Anyway, welcome to our little room. If there's not enough room out here for ya, we never use the closet."

"Yea, and it's huge," Alice pointed out, opening the closet door next to the bathroom, "Large enough to set up another bed and a desk if you ever wanted to."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-15-2013

"I'll just stand here."

Annie just kinda does that, standing next to the door, out of the way of things wearing her usual scowl.

AODRG

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"I'll just stand here."

Annie just kinda does that, standing next to the door, out of the way of things wearing her usual scowl.
"Oh come on, you don't have to," Alice started, "We don't bite."

"Hey, shouldn't we inform the League that your room's is melted?" Sam pointed out, "Otherwise people might still try to crash through the ceiling to ask you stuff."

"Hopefully no one crashes through our ceiling," Alice remarked, "Just had the thing painted."

"Well at any rate, at least come sit down on the bed," Sam suggested, "Better than standing in the doorway all day."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-17-2013

Annie moves over and sits on the bed, scowling as always. "I dont want you to inform them, my room is trashed, and I'll get a new one, so that roof can be broken a few more times."

She bounces a teeny bit, still sitting. "So, what do you two do, exactly?"

AODRG

02-18-2013

"Well Sam constantly reads to try to learn more for her job," Alice explained, "And I simply practice my magic."

Alice formed a semi-transparent deck of cards, "Perhaps we could play a game? Just until someone comes by to ask something...or whatever it is you're room was set up for."

Ask the String

02-18-2013

A letter would arrive for Annie, signed by the Maven herself. Luckily the messanger was smart enough to deliver it to Alice and Sam's room.

Quote:
Dear Annie

You are hereby officially invited to Sona's Lunar Revel Concert. A small concert for a group of champions to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Hope you can show up.

P.S. - Tibbers is also invited.

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings.

TheShadowOfChaos

02-18-2013

Pinky sees the deck of cards and he disappears into the closet, coming out wearing the classic poker player attire. He then seats himself onto the bed.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-18-2013

"Eh, sure. You dealing?" She asked, pulling her poker hat our of her backpack while she read Sona's note. She'd be sure to attend later. But for now...

"Blackjack, poker? What're we doing?"

AODRG

02-18-2013

"I'd say a few hands of Blackjack to get things started," Alice started as she formed a small table in the middle of the room.

"You know what, deal me in to," Sam exclaimed as she stood over by the table.

Alice smirked, "Alright so 3 players...play for money?"

"What money?" Sam asked, "You spent our last gold on that romantic dinner a couple nights ago rememnber."

"Oh right....Well how shale we make this interesting then?" Alice asked, looking over at Annie and Pinky.