Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

02-13-2013

Pinky followed along happily with no problem and when they arrive at the institute one would notice that the pink slime was nowhere to be seen. If they looked around, they'll see a resting blob on Annie's head and it was obvious that he became weightless like a feather...a big round feather that was colored pink.

AODRG

02-13-2013

"Alright great," Sam remarked, as they headed off down the main hall of the Institute.

Alice turned her head, noticing Pinking on Annie's head. She couldn't help but giggle at the sight, "Hehe, you two look so cute together. Almost as if Pinky's a little pet for you."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-13-2013

"He fits nicely with my hair color, that's for sure." Annie tosses tibbers up in the air, who lands in doll form on top of Pinky. Now they were a tower of power.

AODRG

02-13-2013

"Well that is a neat trick," Alice pointed out, "Sam, come check this out."

Sam, who was already halfway across the hallway, turned at the sound of her name, "Hmm, oh wow. That's a neat trick."

Alice smirked, "Yea. Let's see how long you three can keep that up for."

Alice and Sam started back toward their room, Alice walking slow to stay with Annie.

TheShadowOfChaos

02-14-2013

Pinky wiggled and jiggled as he was now part of the tower of power.

" (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ "

Ms Annie Hastur

02-14-2013

Annie now attempts to continue walking down the hallway, but the burden of being the driving force behind the great tower of power is too much responsibility for her, or it just makes her too top heavy, and she topples over in a few steps.

"Ow."

AODRG

02-14-2013

Sam quickly ran over at the sound of Annie crashing into the ground.

"Are you alright?" She asked, checking for any injuries, "Anything broken?"

"You know, you overreact just a tad bit too much when it comes to injuries," Alice remarked with a smirk.

"Well you never know," Sam started, "After what I've seen in the Med Wing..."

"Right, right," Alice replied, "Carry on."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-14-2013

Annie is wholly unharmed besides a bruise on her knee, which she doesnt react to at all.

"I've been worse, there was this one time I say my bones poking out from my thigh."

TheShadowOfChaos

02-14-2013

This time Pinky was now attached to Annie's knee glowing green indicating healing. It was also apparent that he enjoyed doing so. Maybe the face gave it away.

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

AODRG

02-15-2013

Sam smiled, relieved that Annie didn't take any damage, "Well that's good. Come on, the room's just at the end of the hallway."

Sam turned down the right corridor, heading straight. Alice sighed, "Wrong hallway dear. That way's the Med Wing. This way is our room." She pointed toward the left corridor.

Sam blushed, "Oh, of course. How silly of me."

The two started down the left corridor, assuming Annie and Pinky would not be too far behind.