Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-11-2013

Annie just watches, sitting down and fiddling with tibbers as she does so. "So, what've you been up to pinky? Oh, do you have a language of your own? Can I hear it?"

Unexisted

02-11-2013

Who stole my cookies from my cookie jar?

TheShadowOfChaos

02-11-2013

Pinky followed the water a bit more before turning to face Alice. In his traditional way, he greeted her with a sudden hug to the face. He hops off to face Annie and showed her his Phantom plushy. Then came the question, and Pinky answer with a nod followed by a joyful squeal.

((Think Kirby's way of speaking..the pink puffball Kirby with the endless black hole stomach.))

Ms Annie Hastur

02-11-2013

"...That is incredibly hard to discern from just squealing. I guess human ears or yordle ears arent build to get.. uhh, subtle vibrations of your jelly..ness...?" Annie is apparently attempting to give a hopefully close to accurate but wholly uneducated guess.

AODRG

02-12-2013

Alice chuckled once the blob gave her what appeared to be a hug.

"Well...he's quite friendly at least," Sam remarked.

"Yes," Alice let out once he hopped off, "Alright we should get back to the room. Pinky's welcomed to join us as well."

TheShadowOfChaos

02-12-2013

Pinky smiled only at Annie's response before letting out an agreeable squeak. Then he slowly began to jiggle from laughter possibly from the word "jellyness". The blob proceeded to hop in place while doing spins and flips.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-12-2013

Annie waves Pinky after them as they begin to start moving again. "So, whats your place like?"

AODRG

02-13-2013

"Well it's not much," Alice started, "But it is a home. We don't have much in terms of possessions, so there should be more than enough room for you and anything you want to bring along."

It would not be long before they were back inside the Institute. Sam turned to Annie, "So, did you need to grab anything from your own room first?"

DespirThoth

02-13-2013

"Nope!" She said, shaking her head. "I usually had stuff just brought to me anyway, if I wanted it."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-13-2013

Posted that in the wrong account yo, but its still me.))