Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

02-09-2013

Alice and Sam walk to Annie's home, noticing the firestorm and the door now turned to ash.

"Hmm...someone angered Annie..." Alice remarked.

They slowly approach Annie, keeping their distance from the heat,

"Hey Annie, you okay there?" Sam called out.

"Think she's gonna need a new door," Alice commented, preparing to create one for her.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-09-2013

"Yes, I'm fine. I just need a new door and ceiling." She still came off as being very much not fine, considering the fire just kept surging on around her. "I think I'm going to go outside today."

The floor began melting beneath her, turning into slag. She'd melt her way through said floor, through the ceiling of another room, repeat this process till she was at ground level, and then walk outside, still very, very angry.

"Oh, now I need a new floor."

AODRG

02-09-2013

Alice and Sam followed Annie, noticing the floor melting under Annie.

"Think you'd be better off with a new home," Alice remarked, "Still, you seemed a bit p.o.'d about something."

"Wanna talk about it?" Sam asked, "Try to calm your nerves a bit?"

Ask The Beserker

02-09-2013

Olaf walks into the flaming room.

"I forgot my axe here....."

He grabs his axe from the wall and walks right on out with his clothes on fire. Olaf takes no notice to the fire.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-09-2013

"Well, my entire room at the institute is wrecked, and it seems to be melting now. I am a little bit angry." She says this while the grass and ground around her is being charred black.

AODRG

02-09-2013

"Oh well nothing that can't be fixed...right?" Sam assured.

"Fixed?" Alice asked, "Heck we'd have an easier time just rebuilding a new room."

Sam gave Alice a questionable look, "Oh...and just how do you plan to do that?"

Alice held a purple orb in her hand, "I was thinking magic."

"That's your fix for everything isn't it..." Sam sarcastically commented.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-09-2013

Annie is just kinda standing there as the grassy hill she's on continues to be turned into charcoal.

AODRG

02-09-2013

Alice noticed the ground under Annie starting to burn intensely.

"Alright Annie, I think you can tone down the fire a bit," Alice remarked, "Your burning the grass."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-09-2013

"Oh, I am, aren't I?" She continues to stand there as the grass and dirt continues to turn into ash and ash and ash.

After a while, she stops and sighs. "Well, I guess I need a new room here."

AODRG

02-10-2013

"Hey, why don't you stay over at our room?" Alice suggested, "I mean, they gave us so much space that we never use."

"You sure Alice?" Sam asked, "I mean...do you think Annie would want to stay in a room with a couple Demacians?"

"Well, considering you're Ionian and I stopped caring about the politics after I left the agency, I'm sure there's no problem here," Alice turned to Annie with a smile, "What do ya say?"