Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

02-05-2013

"To be honest, she is asking for it," Ezreal remarks, "Veigar's not your typical yordle. He can get fiesty when angry. Hopefully he remembers what happens to champions when they harm the commoners though."

makmix

02-05-2013

Augustus stays stout, but relaxes.

"I should have told you about Maya's true girly side. When she takes a liking to something she finds adorable... She likes to keep it in her possession. I can feel she has taken a huge liking to the Tiny Mage. Poor thing, he has no chance. She's too crafty when it comes too these things.

Augustus sighs.

"I should tell you the story about a toy animal I got for her... But that will be later."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-05-2013

"Veigar probably doesnt care, really." She muses, peeking back into the room, she figures if she can just... stay out of the way she'll be fine.

Ézrëal

02-06-2013

Ezreal chuckles, "Well better keep her away from Bandle City then. If she ever got near that place she'd explode."

Ezreal then turned to Annie, "Alright so about the Voodoo Lands. What are the odds your parents would let me into the lands if I just asked nicely?"

Ms Annie Hastur

02-06-2013

"They probably wouldnt. We like our privacy."

Ézrëal

02-06-2013

"Thought so," Ezreal replied in a dissapointed tone.

His eyes wandered around the room before fixing at her toy bear, "Say...your bear is a shadow bear right? From what I've read, they were feared for their ability and power, but there have been stories of others controlling them. How are you able to entrap and release him with ease? Is he completely under your control, or does he follow you by his own will?"

Ms Annie Hastur

02-06-2013

"At this point he does it out of free will, but I think for the first year or so I was in control. I dont remember, I was two years old."

Ézrëal

02-07-2013

"Well I guess that just makes it even more of an astonishing feat," Ezreal remarked, "Still...why is he always entrapped in his toy form? Wouldn't he feel more comfortable out with the rest of us?"

Ms Annie Hastur

02-07-2013

"He doesn't care either way. He's used to it. He also says he's amused by the fact people think he is the teddy bear at times and not just using it as a vessel until I need him."

Ézrëal

02-07-2013

"Anyone who thinks he just a teddy bear clearly hasn't experienced him on the fields," Ezreal explained, "Dude hits hard. What are you feeding him anyway?"