Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Veigar

02-04-2013

A slam of a staff, and suddenly, a dark, evil figure appeared in the room!

"How much did you see?!" The figure yells in a terrifyingly tiny voice. The raging, angry figure of Veigar, the Master of Evil, sits in the room, looking absolutely livid, probably over the last experience he had with a certain person...

makmix

02-04-2013

Maya teleported in to visit Annie.

"Hi Annie how..."

She see's Veigar again and squees.

"EEE! C'mere you little ball of cuteness."

She goes over to pick him up again.

((i must warn you, she is unstoppable when it comes to her and veigar..... i just want this to be really interesting))

Ask the Veigar

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Maya teleported in to visit Annie.

"Hi Annie how..."

She see's Veigar again and squees.

"EEE! C'mere you little ball of cuteness."

She goes over to pick him up again.

((i must warn you, she is unstoppable when it comes to her and veigar..... i just want this to be really interesting))
"Oh no, NOT THIS AGAIN!" Veigar shouts, pulling his staff into the air and casting forth a dark binding spell, which would bind the female in place.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-05-2013

Annie is just kinda hiding behind a wall, peeking back into the room only to see if they're still there. It's obvious she doesnt want to be in there.

Ézrëal

02-05-2013

Ezreal simply watches the scene go down, chuckling at how Veigar seems almost helpless in Maya's hands. That is...until he put a binding spell on her.

"Oh come on Annie...who could be afraid of him," Ezreal remarked, "Heck I've seen statues scarier than him. Granted they were charging at me with lighting rods, but still...."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"Some lady captured veigar and was teleporting around with him. I give her a day to live." She eyes the couch. "I guess a child yordle would be able to hide under there."
"Ohhhhhhh!" Brings his head back under the couch, then attempts to lift it, making grunting sounds at his attempt to lift it.

makmix

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Veigar View Post
"Oh no, NOT THIS AGAIN!" Veigar shouts, pulling his staff into the air and casting forth a dark binding spell, which would bind the female in place.
Maya pouts...

"Hmph no fair... Why are you so mean... I just wanna have fun with you."

Maya shows a smile.

"In fact..."

She teleports out of the bind and right behind Veigar.

"C'mere you!"

She grabs Veigar and starts to lift him up again.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-05-2013

"Ez" Annie says in a hushed tone. "Everyone knows the only mage stronger than Veigar is Xerath, and not by much, and Xerath is MADE of magic! Veigar also wants to RULE THE WORLD." She yell-whispers the last bit. "Dont take him lightly, even if he's a yordle."

Ézrëal

02-05-2013

Ezreal chuckled, "I think you're overracting. The guy won't do anything. At least not to a champion like you. But Maya however...she's not getting on his good side.

makmix

02-05-2013

Augustus comes in flying.

"Why is Maya holding the Tiny Master of Evil? I swear if he hurts her..."

Augustus condenses air to create his staff. He stands stout and straight, standing his full six feet nine inches.