Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

02-04-2013

"Anyone from the colony can get through. Im not sure how we do, you'd have to ask the people who make the spells that hide us." She turns to the other newcomer, eying them. "It was fairly simple. It'd probably be a very different occasion now, though, that I've been a champion for so long."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Maya teleports in and shows off Veigar

"Hello little one. I caught this yordle. His name is Veigar, he's so adorable so I decided to teleport to every available champion to show him off..."

Maya pauses.

"Hmm, your the first one I've told about this... Ah well, he seems to enjoy it... Don't you?"

She bounces him up and down as Veigar clearly looks annoyed and unamused.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Her eyes go wide as she stares at Veigar. "I dont know how you found him, or why he's letting you hold him, but get that... that thing away from me!" She topples over backwards in her chair, scrambles to her feet and runs into the next room. "VEIGAR! VEIGAR! THE DARK ONE IS HERE, HE'S FREE!"

She screams, running through the halls. She's obviously very intimidated by the single most powerful mage in Valoran, despite her own power.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Ms Annie Hastur:
Her eyes go wide as she stares at Veigar. "I dont know how you found him, or why he's letting you hold him, but get that... that thing away from me!" She topples over backwards in her chair, scrambles to her feet and runs into the next room. "VEIGAR! VEIGAR! THE DARK ONE IS HERE, HE'S FREE!"

She screams, running through the halls. She's obviously very intimidated by the single most powerful mage in Valoran, despite her own power.


Maya tilts her head again.

"Why is everyone afraid of you? No matter moving on! Your just so CUTE!"

Maya teleports out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Ms Annie Hastur:
"Anyone from the colony can get through. Im not sure how we do, you'd have to ask the people who make the spells that hide us." She turns to the other newcomer, eying them. "It was fairly simple. It'd probably be a very different occasion now, though, that I've been a champion for so long."


"Sure, but since you're a champion, doesn't that mean your parents' people get a say in the League now?" Ezreal asked, "Meaning you don't need to hide or protect yourself anymore."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Annie peeks around the corner to make sure Veigar is gone. "Uhh, yea, you'd think that, but we're not a city state so it doesnt count, at least not to Noxus."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Ms Annie Hastur:
Annie peeks around the corner to make sure Veigar is gone. "Uhh, yea, you'd think that, but we're not a city state so it doesnt count, at least not to Noxus."


"So why don't you guys apply for state-hood?" Ezreal asked, completely oblivious to the Veigar incident, "I think all you need is about a hundred people and a defined place."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

02-04-2013

"I dunno. We move around a lot because of how dangerous the Voodoo lands are, so we dont have a defined place. Thats my guess."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Terragon, after having slept under the couch, pops his head out of under it.
"What...what I miss!" :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

02-04-2013

"Some lady captured veigar and was teleporting around with him. I give her a day to live." She eyes the couch. "I guess a child yordle would be able to hide under there."