Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

02-02-2013

Ezreal appears at Annie's door, walking in rather than knocking. He looks around her home, seeing if he could find the child.

AODRG

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"I dunno." She pulls out her hextech micro communicator and turns the screen on. "2:17 pm."
"2:17?" Sam asked, "Oh we better head off. Gotta get to the institute before 3."

"Aww, I wanted to stick around for a bit, see if anyone else comes along," Alice remarked.

Sam looked over at Alice, "Come on, we can return later on tonight. If Annie's not in a match or something."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-02-2013

"Im not the version of me that'd be put in matches anyway. I'm always here, except when Im asleep." She turns to the now open door. She eyes Ezreal up and down for a moment, before clearing her throat. "Hello?"

Ézrëal

02-02-2013

Quote:
"Im not the version of me that'd be put in matches anyway. I'm always here, except when Im asleep." She turns to the now open door. She eyes Ezreal up and down for a moment, before clearing her throat. "Hello?"
Ezreal looks over at Annie, noticing the other two, "Oh hey there Annie. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-03-2013

"I think they're about to go somewhere, what is it?"

AODRG

02-03-2013

"Yea we're heading off," Sam pointed out as they both stood up.

"See ya later Annie," Alice called back as they headed out the door, leaving the two alone.

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Quote:
"I think they're about to go somewhere, what is it?"
"Oh, well alright good bye then," Ezreal replied, waving back to the two that left before turning to Annie, "Anyway, I came down here to ask you a bit more of your home in the Voodoo Lands. I've tried several times to explore the area but something always seems to get in the way."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-03-2013

"That's probably because of all the.. uh, latent mana or something, coupled with the order's own illusion and hiding charms littered throughout the area. We dont want the Noxians finding us."

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

"That's understandable," Ezreal remarked, "I wouldn't want Noxians wondering around anywhere either. Still, how are you able to get passed the charms and whatnot? Some kind of charm or spell?"

NVDax

02-03-2013

Annie, I am curious, what was it like... Exposing your thoughts to the summoners?