Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

01-31-2013

Annie,

How come you need to use multiple spells to charge a stun?

((1000th post ftw))

Ms Annie Hastur

01-31-2013

"Because every four spells my fire reaches the hottest it will get, usually, and it becomes so hot it paralyzes people for a bit."

AODRG

01-31-2013

"So Annie, is there a particual reason why you live alone with Tibbers?" Alice asked, "I mean, instead of living with your parents?"

Ms Annie Hastur

02-01-2013

"I live with my parents. I'm actually with my parents right now. This is just my main instanced me that the summoners summoned to ask questions. Like, if I was on both teams in a league match, then I'd be instanced into both teams, a different me that is still the real me, but existing in different places in the same time frame."

AODRG

02-01-2013

"Oh, that explains it," Alice remarked, making her way back to her seat, "I always did wonder what happened when two summoners call the same champion in."

"But wait," Sam interjected, "If the summoners summoned 2 or more of you, does that mean you are still in full control? Or is it basically two different independent clones of yourself?"

Ms Annie Hastur

02-01-2013

"I think I'm in full control." She looks at her right arm and waves it. "See?" She turns her head back to Alice. "But, you wouldnt understand it if you've never been summoned, and I doubt you will be, sorry. Its hard for me to even put in words."

AODRG

02-01-2013

"I think what she meant was can you feel what your other summoner...i guess clones, are doing and feeling, or is it completely independent." Alice clarified.

"Summoner magic is one of the most complex magics to exist," Sam pointed out, "Even the high league officials don't fully understand it. No offence, but I don't expect you or anyone here to be able to explain it properly."

Ms Annie Hastur

02-01-2013

She furrows her brow. "I dont understand it, no, but when I wake up the next day, Im only a day older and I have all the memories of all the summoned me's that were out the day before, but its different than even that. I dont mean like, understanding how it works, but just understanding what its like. You'd have to be summoned to understand what its like to have instances of you everywhere."

AODRG

02-01-2013

"Well...I guess that's another reason to become a champion," Alice remarked.

"I told you, you don't really want to be a champion," Sam told Alice, "You couldn't handle what they do. You're strong, but they would eat you alive. Just look at Annie here. One fire blast and you'd be left a smoldering rubble."

"You know what, we'll discuss this late," Alice replied, "Hey Ann, you know what time it is?"

Ms Annie Hastur

02-02-2013

"I dunno." She pulls out her hextech micro communicator and turns the screen on. "2:17 pm."