Should people like this be Banned or Deleted or neither

banned 3 33.33%
deleted 2 22.22%
Other 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Trolls.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archėnfel

08-26-2012

Just played a game of Summoners Rift only to have somone want to play rengar and not get the champ. he then proceded to locking in Trynd and taking CV and Clarity. the whole game they just fed and bout either boots or Avarice Blades.

There needs to be some kind of Policy to getting people like this banned permantly or having their accounts deleted. Im sick of playing with people of this kind as it makes me want to uninstall.

their Names btw were SIRYIYO and Cantinflas21.

I Love Slurpees

08-26-2012

Just read a post on Summoners Rift only to have someone want to post about trolls and not get a good game. He then proceeded** to qq about an instalock trynd taking cv and clarity. The whole post he just complained instead of getting over the fact he got trolled and moving on with his life.

Needs to be some kind of policy to getting people like this banned permanently or having their accounts deleted. I'm sick of reading about people like this and it makes me want to close browser.

his name btw was Archenfel91
Attached Thumbnails
[Picture of somebody that got their first **** game and wants to cry to all of us about it]

SpiderMonkey136

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yhu View Post

Needs to be some kind of policy to getting people like this banned permanently or having their accounts deleted. I'm sick of reading about people like this and it makes me want to close browser.
Oh my god. They did it.

FraggingBard

08-27-2012

Fairly certain that among the various rules there's at least one involving not naming trolls in the forum. Feel free to do it on a blog or stream, but not on any official Riot website. Just report them, include a brief civil list of their sins, mute them and move on.

Try not to report everyone though, save it for the biggest offenders since most of the Tribunal seems to vote for saving minor trolls and your reports won't be worth anything then.