Rengar Jungle...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Slurpees

08-26-2012

Just stop doing it... I'd rather see Janna in the jungle because at least she can help her team and get a successful gank off without burning flash

Desi Boy Swag

08-26-2012

not sure if troll or just really stupid.

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelDaFear View Post
He has a lower win percentage than pre-rework evelynn. He is terrible right now and a lot of pros agree.

I Love Slurpees

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelDaFear View Post
I guess ignorance is bliss...

Treza

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWhippy View Post
He has a lower win percentage than pre-rework evelynn. He is terrible right now and a lot of pros agree.
i dont think hes terrible.. hes an alright jungler and his ganks are no worse than say shyvanas. i actually had to lane against a rengar yesterday and he was quite strong in lane. i was kayle and if i wasnt careful he could jump out of the bush and burst me down to half and he just had too much sustain and tank for me to really push him out of lane.

although with that said my jungler basically ignored my pings for help/ganks so in some ways he went unchecked

not sure if people are just playing him wrong or something but the rengar i played against contributed to his team in a positive way while also being fairly strong in lane. if he was even slightly better at anything he would be overpowered from what ive seen. its just a case of what he does isnt overly useful in the grand scheme of things

I Love Slurpees

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
i dont think hes terrible.. hes an alright jungler and his ganks are no worse than say shyvanas.

Don't you ever compare him to shyvana... He is horrible in every way compared to her? What's he have? A snare... K let me just get increased movement speed, a 15% armor reduction along with wits end passive when i auto them. Go back to playing your rengar jungle im just gonna be over here in your jungle stealing red from you while you watch me walk away

Tènkai

08-27-2012

I jungle Shyv/Mumu/Nocturne and figured I'd buy Rengar as a new jungler that I could possibly main...2 games in already and I hate-ABSOLUTELY hate Rengar as a champion and as a jungler. Yes, your lvl 2 ganks are nice, but Shyv/Mumu/Nocturne ganks are way better.

1-Slow jungler
2-Low jungle sustain
3-Dragon is even hard to do ~10mins in
4-The Ult on Rengar is a complete joke!! if it did any damage or increased attackspeed or something holy **** I hate this ult with a passion.

NoneLikeRob

08-27-2012

Rengar has a lot of potential as a jungler, and his ganks aren't bad if you have a little skill. The only draw back I have found so far with Rengar is his slow jungle speed. If you build him boots 3 out of the box he is a little too squishy for jungling in my eyes, and if you build him cloth 5 he is far too slow. If you don't get a solid leash and keep your laner out of lane long enough to kill, the lizard will get away from you, and by the time you can get aggro he is already almost full health. Rengar definitely needs a little bit of a rework for jungling, which I am sure Riot will do (these people aren't idiots, look at what they do every patch), but his potential is great and his ganks are fine.

Cool Blue Rocks

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tènkai View Post
I jungle Shyv/Mumu/Nocturne and figured I'd buy Rengar as a new jungler that I could possibly main...2 games in already and I hate-ABSOLUTELY hate Rengar as a champion and as a jungler. Yes, your lvl 2 ganks are nice, but Shyv/Mumu/Nocturne ganks are way better.

1-Slow jungler
2-Low jungle sustain
3-Dragon is even hard to do ~10mins in
4-The Ult on Rengar is a complete joke!! if it did any damage or increased attackspeed or something holy **** I hate this ult with a passion.
Shyvana has pretty bad ganks... no cc at all. Shyvana's strength is jungle clearing times among other things. That being said, Rengar is just overall not a great champion, even in top lane. Low base stats, tankiness, oh well.

I Love Slurpees

08-27-2012

Rengar jungle is very similar to eve jungle, best way to do it properly is to pick someone else