Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

08-26-2012

I like to jungle, and have been mainly jungling for the past week or so(I also top lane if that is needed). I mainly play Maokai and he is awesome, I love him now that I have a more solid build order and playstyle I use.

Anyhow, my question is, who should be my next jungling champion? I have 6.3k IP have been thinking of a few, they are as follows: Lee Sin, Shyvanna, and Skarner. I have played then all and that is part of the problem, not sure who to get.

If somebody could help by pointing out and comparing them in various ways like: ganking, jungle speed, how buff dependable, late game usefulness, etc. it would be appreciated. Or if you have another idea for somebody that would also be welcome. Thank you in advance.

Nevercrysis

08-27-2012

Go Shyvana. She is very fun to play with! xD

Lord Puppy Fury

08-27-2012

Look at this guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...s-he-do-114118

It gives a run down of pretty much every jungler.

Morsmagus

08-27-2012

dps skarner is much better with my build your shield is huge and you still have resists and 3000 health

but you have 1.27 attacks speed I believe, and 500 ap and almost 200 ad, and you heal for so much that your just as tanky this is my build that I have gotten Quadra kills with, much better then straight tank, you start with clothe and 5 pots for jungle, then get ninja tabi get vampiric scepter then get sheen then gunblade , then nashors,then lichbane then a tank item, then deathcap. for the record