Lore Complexities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7iete

09-17-2010

I've read through a couple of Lore's and correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the champions have the theme of vengeance. While pass champ's had more complex lore's the reason why recent champs have been revenge.

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

09-17-2010

I don't get what you're trying to say?

Yes, many champions are guided by some kind of vengeance.. Are you trying to say that's a bad thing? The league gives them other champions (many of which are also guided by vengeance) to take their anger out on, as opposed to taking their anger out on innocent people. I don't see anything wrong with that.

BonkFever

09-17-2010

Uhmm...

Vladamir - no revenge

Galio - i didnt actully read his story so... :/

Sona - She's a very innocent Bard-girl.

Miss Fortune - She's not out for revenge, she just wants to make Bilgewater a batter place, right?

The only champions I can think of off the top of my head that are with a vengeful goal are Master Yi, to the Zuanites who destroyed his village, and Tryndamere to the Noxians who killed his parents. Maybe Warwick if you count his resentment of Soraka for what she made of him. Maybe Soraka too if you count what Warwick did to Urf.

bobarabara

09-17-2010

Well Galio didnt really want revenge he wants to protect his home, since he was made to protect and failed the first time he wants to protect Demacia through the League

MF wants to avenge her mother who was killed by Gangplank??? he has red eyes O.o

but revenge and grudges are the reasons for many wars and conflicts if you think about it. Just because the theme has become a bit cliche in movies and literature, batman and the count of monte cristo come to mind, doesnt make it less true