Leavers/AFKers problem is getting worse!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZentricK

08-26-2012

I've noticed and this is for everyone that is under Lvl30 that the leavers/AFKers problem is getting worse. If you are above Lvl 30 I'm sure this problem isn't that common in ranked games as much as normal games but It is getting ridiculous, I play around 10 games a day and there is a leaver or AFKer in about 7 of those games whether its on my team or the opponents team. Some people even join games and are afk from the start, completely ruining the game for everyone (even the opponents get mad at the fact that the game isn't going to be much of a challenge anymore). I don't know if the tribal isn't banning enough or maybe there is just too many leavers and AFKers to take care of but I just hope it doesn't get even more worse than it is now. All I can say is to please report any leaver or AFKer you encounter, it will help the community be able to play more fair games.

Vased God

08-26-2012

I have lost 4 of my 6 losses in ranked because of ragers that left/fed on purpose/afked, and there is nothing I can do about it. This really sucks, and I hope Riot finds a way to fix it, but until then I guess I have to deal with the ****** terrible players in the starting elo that I'm paired with, that don't know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground.

Treza

08-26-2012

i just had to endure a 3v5... its a sad day when you look at your match history and see 2 kills 0 deaths DEFEAT

although it was going down hill anyway even before they left the game. were in the que and our roles were seemingly sorted, me being kayle top. some donkey instantlocks sion as 4th pick and after some "aggressive discussion" i thought it was decided he would go mid. even though we all now ap sion is ****. we get in game he for some reason goes top.. so i order to salvage any shred of a chance of victory i go middle and of course it would be against leblanc. i struggle early with no jungle presence at my lane whatsoever. i eventually get a couple small items like sheen negatron cloak and a couple of nullmagic mantles ill eventually use to make a lich bane abyssal scepter and maybe merc treads and things start to look up.. bam 2 muttonheads disconnect and im left in a 3v5 and i pick up 2 kills off leblanc and lee sin when they tried to gank me (lol get 1v2'd)

very next game our fizz dc's when minions spawn but thank god he reconnected and i went on to play one of my best games ever recieving praise from all members of my team for my kayle play

I Love Slurpees

08-26-2012

only problem i've seen with leavers/afks is in the q... ffs people just click accept. I miss the old q