An ally has been slain..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr0jectseph

08-26-2012

I have heard this so much in my last 6 or so games...it is killing me.

I have had a win of the day for the last 6 or so hours, and i can not for the life of me use it.
Every game ....
-No communications...(unless to call you a noob for not jumping into a 2v5 against an already fed team..or unless it's in Latino..which is useless to me...)
-"I'll go here because I am really good".....not once have I seen this actually true. (Usually the good ones act..they dont talk about it...)
-"We will win because we have malph.."....the fact I initiate well enough...ward the whole map...oracles...this still has not helped me.

And heres the kicker. the ONE match line up (champ select) where it was looking up...
someone on the other team leaves....I get shafted to THAT team....now the original team of mine has a new player in it who ends up being pretty bad...but the rest of them carry like crazy..and yet again, I am left on a team, who no sh*t...did not say a single word all game.

....oh wait..rengar said "fkin lucky" 40 mins in to a lux who Q,E,R'd his ass to dust .....

I am gettin pretty stressed out here..

Treza

08-26-2012

ahh the classic "im good"... im at the point where im thinking of que dodging any time anyone says theyre good. because seemingly that means they are in fact bad. im good with karthus he says... as he goes 0/4 by 7 minutes in

are you good with ashe? yeah im good..... *FIRST BLOOD* and shes now 2 levels behind in lane

Pr0jectseph

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
ahh the classic "im good"... im at the point where im thinking of que dodging any time anyone says theyre good. because seemingly that means they are in fact bad. im good with karthus he says... as he goes 0/4 by 7 minutes in

are you good with ashe? yeah im good..... *FIRST BLOOD* and shes now 2 levels behind in lane
its so funny i actually had to laugh..despite my annoyance.

"I'm really good karth jungle..."
(we had this)......needless to say he was afk after his first 5 ot 6 deaths 0 kills.

"Ashe or grave?...I good graves....."
(fb to them......0/7 by 15 minutes in....)

"Im a pretty good blotzcrank...i'll take bot"
(me) "u sure? i can support malph or galio no problems"
"pfft HAHAHA malph galio support...ur a noob..."
....bot lane is now at some ridiculous amount of deaths and 1 kill.....

I am very much at the point now of dodging if 1 of the 2 following occurs during champ select:
1. Nobody responds or communicates at all...
2. Some clown tells me he is good and demands a specific lane because of this fact
..hell..or just any plain old clown tells me he is good full stop..

xXCrocmonXx

08-26-2012

It's for this reason alone I did a few ranked matches, got a 1200-ish ELO and just quit. I'm not going to get into the rut of getting pulled down further and further because one person either refused to communicate or just overall blows.

I'll wait until Season 3 to really try that.

MadManDu

08-26-2012

Non-technically speaking, everyone has their good and bad days..Once, after winning 10 in a row, I managed to lose 10 in a row, haha..the humanity..

Pr0jectseph

08-26-2012

What's funny is...
I just had a game where everyone communicated...

...not swearing and being stupid.

In fact, the blitz i had supporting me was one of the most volatile players i have seen all day...

...25 mins in im at full build teemo melting their entire team....

communication..whether it be verbal (or text)....ocular (wards) or just listening in for the pings.....
communication wins the day

(and i finally got that win of the day off my damn chest)

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

I remember when I went through that period of my playing. It'll pass mate as you start to get better.

Also, I've found that when I lose a game or two and I'm either strapped for time or frustrated, cranking out a bot game for the win of the day to get the IP bonus really improved my spirits. I think if you're playing the game frustrated:

1 - You're missing the point of the game, it's suppose to be fun.
2 - You're more irritable and more likely to jump on teammates, making them care less more irritable more likely to make mistakes
3 - Unhappy, and the point of life and fun things is to be happy.

Take a break after a bad game whether it's an AI game or shutting it down, the break is essential to improving your gameplay and enjoying the game. Hope this helps.

daemonykos

08-26-2012

bot games are OP for that win of the day. Makes the rest of the day that little bit less stressful worrying about losing the IP