Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Feeding and my idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bumbertyr

08-26-2012

i join into a game, i/ asked to go bot so i play eve. She's fun i enjoy her, i usually do pretty decent as her. Then somebody starts crying over the fact that i'm playing her then THIS disaster happens.

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac153/bumbertyr/fail.png

As you can see the miss fortune Fed HARD, she sincerely threw the game. "Funny thing is we actually aced the team even with miss fortune feeding.

Why does it matter so much that i want to play eve, his excuse. she isn't use in high Elo. This is normal mode why does it matter. I really dont understand 3/4 of the people who play this game, they get frustrated over such small things.

I'm carrying as zyra, then my team is saying "its zyras fault were losing, shes a crappy mage" i'm 22/3/13 what? -.-. When it comes to the moderation of feeding something needs to be done.

By the time you report, the damage has been done, they've messed up the game everythings been ruined. I propose that a handpicked group of TRUSTABLE volunteers be given the ability to access games that seem to be a bit off. sort of like a spectator mode in real time.

Depending on how this is done. They could either 1. ban them on spot, which in my opinion is too much power. Or they could be just given the ability to flag a specific person for ban.

I'd say put in a vote kick system but.... 4 people in the same que dont like the random.... "kicked".

Again emphasis on TRUSTED volunteers. I just truthfully think it could help rid the game of more issues.

MoreMedz

08-26-2012

First of all, you should mask the names from the match results, otherwise you will get into trouble for doing this on a public forum.

Second, you should really post this on the Tribunal forum, because you will likely get better feedbacks for your idea. Personally, I think it will be difficult to get enough volunteers in this case to make it viable, when essentially it is a full-time job without pay.

Third, I think you will feel much better if you can just put this behind you. We have all had bad games, and it is very frustrating to have wasted your time in a game that is doomed from the start by reasons beyond your control. But at the end of the day, it is what it is: one bad game. Maybe the next game will be better, especially if you play with friends or people that you know.

Dethlint

08-26-2012

Dude, I feel for you kinda. When I first started playing people would que dodge everytime I tired to play eve. (this was back when jungling wasn't meta)

The best I can say is go on, but try to be more polite. Theres no need to ask everyone to report, in some cases that could even be considered toxic behavior.

That mf though... two boots of swiftness AND taking revive? She's either really bad, or was intentionally trolling.