Nerf Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

08-26-2012

'Nuff said.

Oh wait and Rengar. He has boots. Level 3. MElts me from 75% to nothing with autoattack and one Bola shot.

#balance

Atacand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Did you by any chance watch the patch preview before posting this?

RoG Skorpiion

08-26-2012

People think Rengars op.. SAD.

Sephrinx

08-26-2012

He is op. He had no items, just boots. He was level 3. He took me from 800 hp to nothing in about the time it takes for him to appear. I don't see how that isn't considered op. He is absurdly strong.

Yeah i have watched the patch preview.

67chrome

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
'Nuff said.

Oh wait and Rengar. He has boots. Level 3. MElts me from 75% to nothing with autoattack and one Bola shot.

#balance
A lot of champion with a stun/snare/slow/insert cc effect here can accomplish that at level 3. Heck, even Fiora can burst out of shrubbery and chunk you down to 25% health with her 3 basic skills and all they do is damage.

Sephrinx

08-26-2012

Not with only boots she can't! I was using Armor runes and had 71 armor. 48% damage reduction. If I had been like teemo with 18 armor, i would have died instantly.
It isn't fair.

Czar991

08-26-2012

OP seems butt-hurt

Rengar is actually fairly easy to deal with, and I don't see anything extraordinary from Diana either. You're probably exaggerating, or had no idea what actually went on.