1550~ player looking for players around there that desire plat rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeasuhL

08-26-2012

Hi! So I recently reached around 1550. I'm confident I could hit 1600 easily. The 1600-1700 bracket will be a struggle. I have a "team" but my teammates are rarely on (guild wars 2 ) so I'm looking for two teammates.

1) I only run the meta, nothing outlandish. So please no support/ad top lane that try rushing the tower or something.

2) I'm a terrible jungler. I need a jungler.

I can play top or bot lane; I'm more used to playing bot lane though. I don't claim to be a pro 3v3 player, I can't "carry", but I feel I deserve 1700 elo. I don't care about having a perfect record and I don't expect too. I'd like teammates that want to grind out games, build chemistry, discuss strategies, etc. In fact, I don't want to be carried. I know how upsetting it was when the elo cutoffs were reduced in S1. I want to earn plat. That being said if you're a 2k player, I'd more than happily play with you/learn from you.

In the end, I play 3s for fun. I love the tight communication and exceptional teamwork it demands. ...I'd just like to go plat :P

You must have skype/vent/something. I prefer skype but vent is perfectly fine, I believe I have a server we can use if necessary.

TheBestDD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Add me and we could team up sometime

Koldheartedjsp

08-27-2012

<-- i jungle lee mundo nunu tryn and a few others that id need to practice and see how they'd flow with the team

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

~Koldheartedjsp the only real ****a left~

WeasuhL

08-27-2012

If you're recommended by Lixa I gotchuuuuuu(;

Seriously though, added both of you. Hopefully we can run games soon

Goggris

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasuhL View Post
If you're recommended by Lixa I gotchuuuuuu(;

Seriously though, added both of you. Hopefully we can run games soon
I think I mentioned this to you before but I think plat will be higher than 1700 this season. If they use the same % then it just doesn't add up. 1750-1800 possibly.