Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1550~ player looking for players around there that desire plat rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeasuhL

08-26-2012

Hi! So I recently reached around 1550. I'm confident I could hit 1600 easily. The 1600-1700 bracket will be a struggle. I have a "team" but my teammates are rarely on (guild wars 2 ) so I'm looking for two teammates.

1) I only run the meta, nothing outlandish. So please no support/ad top lane that try rushing the tower or something.

2) I'm a terrible jungler. I need a jungler.

I can play top or bot lane; I'm more used to playing bot lane though. I don't claim to be a pro 3v3 player, I can't "carry", but I feel I deserve 1700 elo. I don't care about having a perfect record and I don't expect too. I'd like teammates that want to grind out games, build chemistry, discuss strategies, etc. In fact, I don't want to be carried. I know how upsetting it was when the elo cutoffs were reduced in S1. I want to earn plat. That being said if you're a 2k player, I'd more than happily play with you/learn from you.

In the end, I play 3s for fun. I love the tight communication and exceptional teamwork it demands. ...I'd just like to go plat :P

You must have skype/vent/something. I prefer skype but vent is perfectly fine, I believe I have a server we can use if necessary.

TheBestDD

08-27-2012

Add me and we could team up sometime

Koldheartedjsp

08-27-2012

<-- i jungle lee mundo nunu tryn and a few others that id need to practice and see how they'd flow with the team

Axil

Recruiter

08-27-2012

~Koldheartedjsp the only real ****a left~

WeasuhL

08-27-2012

If you're recommended by Lixa I gotchuuuuuu(;

Seriously though, added both of you. Hopefully we can run games soon

Goggris

08-27-2012

Quote:
WeasuhL:
If you're recommended by Lixa I gotchuuuuuu(;

Seriously though, added both of you. Hopefully we can run games soon

I think I mentioned this to you before but I think plat will be higher than 1700 this season. If they use the same % then it just doesn't add up. 1750-1800 possibly.