How do i play Anivia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bazzra1

08-26-2012

Hello, i got my first 3150 ip then i bought the 3k champ that looked the coolest, i bought the cryophoenix, i played a game and did terrible, 1/4/3 i had boots sorc catalyst and unholy grail i kept asking for our jungler to give me blue, he didn't, i wen't mid vs, a mordekaiser who blocked all my damage then my teamates proceed to ignore my mias and overextend as mordekaiser ended the game 19/2, don't matter, how do i play anivia?

Skilltestingman

08-26-2012

Well against mord, your general gameplan is to do your damage after he has his stuff on cd and his shield is at least below 50%. In lower levels, his cd's are low, plus his shield is pretty low too. So once he does his ****, you do your q>e or r>e. Or sometimes you can take him by surprise. If you can manage to hit a long q and he has no time to use abilities, use e and run away. Rinse and repeat.

But your jungler not giving you blue is a pain in the ass. Especially against someone with no mana

bumbertyr

08-26-2012

your 1st? oh god i weep for you, i mean anivia isnt a bad choice shes just possibly one of the most difficult chars out there.

Treza

08-26-2012

well in this specific case if your jungler isnt giving you blue take it upon yourself to take it. anivia is the most mana hungry champion in the game aside from possibly sivir, and there is really no excuse for him not giving you every blue after at the very stretch of the imagination the second one. anivia usually takes the second blue just after 7 minutes in

if your jungler was too oblivious to understand this, then theres nothing you could have done to win anyway because that jungler is what we call "bad"

anivia will have a harder time against manaless champions, just try and do your best to farm minions and get picks when you can. sometimes against manaless champions i like to go flash+teleport instead of flash ignite

if youre struggling dont hesitate to play some bot games. they wont give you the full experience that players will but it can give you practice on how to play and build your champion