Who are the good guys?

Demanicia are 182 35.00%
Noxian are 74 14.23%
Both are 74 14.23%
Both are EVIL 190 36.54%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

Demencia and Noxus, which are the good guys and which are the bad?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedCarmine

09-16-2010

Noxians... I hate those guys.

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

09-16-2010

To answer this question one would have to come up with a definition of what is "evil" in the League of Legends..

profpwn

09-16-2010

who cares? Their all just puppets for the tiny master of evil.

Elfriede1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

Neither i think.....Demacia is about order and righteousness,but too much of order itself can be sickening. Law also applies to them as they want complete justice throughout the citizens.Though this kind of lifestyle can be considered good in some ways.

Noxus on the other hand is about how hard you strive to make it to the top. You need to be strong in this city since i don't really think they give a **** about the weak. I also find that intelligence flourishes here in this city with the amount of magic, science, and necromancy evolving around it. Cunningness and Intelligence is needed in this city i guess. (Though heimer would live a life of luxury here.)

I consider both of them neutral at this point. (Though i still love Noxus.)<3

Zzilb

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by profpwn View Post
who cares? Their all just puppets for the tiny master of evil.
Veigar. Oh sweet Veigar. Some say his voice is painful and dont even see the silly in doing so. I would be surprised if he was into [Archetypal Evil #327: Manipulation], though. Hes a little bit too blatantly horribly insanely destructively evil.. Who would ever trust him?
Then he went and got all that power and became a Champion, shamelessly flaunting how he will eventually make good on his promises of soul-swallowing if anyone is ever stupid enough to drop their guard. He has a price, sure as any Champion, but it tastes much more like he wants the city-states on their knees not for kneeling in supplication, not because he wants control, but as a result of him blasting their legs off.

Peace through having violently destroyed any who thought otherwise. The least grey of the evil spectrum.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

I think that both Demecia and Noxus have good and bad sites. The Chine - Medivial Age Europe conparison is really great. I think the city states with the best odds of being decidedly good are Ionia and Freljord.

ihugnoobz

09-17-2010

let me quote Shakespeare on this one =D

there is neither right or wrong in this world, thinking makes it so

Kingvolke

09-17-2010

As a league summoner I feel the league would like me to stay neutral... lets just say I expect both to make big moves for power in the future

ipleadthefif208

09-17-2010

demencia is like a totalitarian dictatorship with the best P.R. ever

requiemos

09-17-2010

Demacia and Noxus are two countries in runeterra Afaik. Just because Noxus has some meany acidish and poisonish dudes does'nt mean they are evil.
On the contrary, Xin was pretty evil till nerf!

123456 ... 9