Galio's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NJ Gamer

08-26-2012

I was playing Galio on free recently and when i used my ultimate to disable the enemy team by Baron i was knocked airborne by something (i suspect it was Baron). This lead to me and my team getting obliterated. Can his ultimate please be buffed to grant CC immunity?

Eaglesfan427

08-26-2012

No matter how much I love galio, that would make him too overpowered. That's kinda like saying can you make kennen/katarina/nunu/fiddlesticks immune to cc during their ults. With fids and kennen you can use zhonyas but for all channeled ults it won't work.

NJ Gamer

08-26-2012

Quote:
No matter how much I love galio, that would make him too overpowered. That's kinda like saying can you make kennen/katarina/nunu/fiddlesticks immune to cc during their ults. With fids and kennen you can use zhonyas but for all channeled ults it won't work.
You may be right.

Eaglesfan427

08-26-2012

I wish I weren't, but the possibility of a 5-man taunt which is impossible to end prematurely just has potential to get out of hand.

Invictrix

08-26-2012

I like Galio, but there are certain champios that he just can't be used against(Janna mainly). I don't think he is underpowered per say, but I think it might be time to lower the cd on his ultimate I mean the cd is one of the highest in the game.

CaptainDiptoad

01-05-2013

With the way people choose champions nowadays its very difficult to use his ult pst lvl 10, just about every fight after that is a eam fight and i can never get his ult to last more than maybe .5 secs. at the minimum i think his cd should be reduced to one min.... my last game was a perfect example, i was able to use it once before lvl 10 and then after that was never able to get a complete ult off.....

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-05-2013

I actually wouldnt mind if he became immune to specific CC such as slows, stuns, and knockups.

stuns especially

CamaHa

01-05-2013

Horrible idea.

NaginataX

01-05-2013

The problem is it's a taunt AND does damage to the ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM. Add cc immunity and that would just be complete and utter bs. (though yeah lower the CD on his ult to at least match amumu's would be nice)

daxter

01-05-2013

that would make his alt to good. I wish i could happen but it would make him to op