Jayce is overed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoonabomber

08-26-2012

Jayce is an incredibly strong champion because of his sustained bursty/sustained damage. The reason why I say this is because all but one of Jayces abilities result in immediate damage, and many can be combined to result in even greater amounts of damage. Now before we move on I want to recognise that Jayce's early game resistances aren't good enough for him to actually drop all this damage before other, stronger early game champions can.

What I'm specifically talking about here is Jayces mid to late game. Because of the enhanced movement speed and resistances provided by his "ultimate" it really allows him to jump into things and unload all of that damage while still being pretty tanky. It's almost like having a ranged AD Carry that can jump into the fight and tank when they unload the bulk of their damage.

This is why I think Jayce is definitely too strong.

Kreyni

08-26-2012

Hey, it's you! Yoonabomber!

mnun

08-26-2012

I hat when people complain on the forums. It really ruffles my feathers.
For one, he isn't over powered, he is really quite balanced. Please. For the love of god. No one wants to hear you ***** and complain in the forums, there's no point to it because nothing will happen. NOTHING. WILL. HAPPEN. Riot will never read your post, if they ever did they'd call you a scrub then they'd get back to work.

TeknoWizard

08-26-2012

Shave your neckbeard first.