Jungle Olaf Frustration

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EequaltoMC2 View Post
Better than WW?
EDIT: I feel like an old-timer
he's quite a bit better than WW but ww has better early to mid game potential.. when i jungle on olaf i am afraid to go into lanes unless someone's at half health.. as WW i go in stun the guy with my ult (make sure it's not GP) and have my team finish him off.

haithere

09-16-2010

I never attempted to jungle on anyone not named WW until level 30, so I really can't help you out.

What I can say is that you get health back when you pop smite while your W is active. Like 130ish I think. Keep that in mind.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

09-16-2010

cloth armor and health pots
start at wolves
go to imps
hit 2
heal to full
kill golem
go back to base, heal, and lol at the rest of the jungle.

Sumico

10-21-2010

Enemy wraiths. Sometimes you just have to live on the edge. Also, I have avoided several gank attempts this way.
Wolves.
Golem @2.
Wraiths.
Lizard.
Small golems.
Wolves.
Wraiths.

Cloth armor can build into heart of gold/randuins. vamp can't really do much unless you are going starks or wriggles.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

I did jungle olaf golen at summoner level one
masteries and runes are unnecessary
I dont remember if I started fort pot or cloth armor
it was close, but when vicious strikes came off cooldown I activated it and immediately smited (spellvamp from vs heals on smite) and then a few more hits to kill

iPope

Recruiter

10-21-2010

Armor Pen Marks
Armor Seals
Attack speed glyphs
Attack speed Quints

Masteries 21/0/9

Starting Item- Vamp Scepter

Smite is necessary with olaf (and almost every other jungle champ). Olaf gets not only a free 500 damage, but when you smite with your W active, you spell vamp health from the smite damage. Attack Ancient golem, Activate W, then Activate W and Smite. should be fairly easy.

the runes are just optimum for himn, i don't have full AS Blues or Quints and i do just fine.