HxC 5v5 Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JRB D3AD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

bump

JRB D3AD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

1,144 views lets finish it off!! 31 teams so far.. come on.. need 33 more!

Saucybagel

09-06-2012

Do all of the players in a team (including subs) have to have registered accounts on hxcgaming.net?

JRB D3AD

09-06-2012

^^^ yes they need to be, otherwise we can show proof of who played, ect and for that matter if they not signed up then u could grab anyone ea match.. there would be no documentation of who u had..

JRB D3AD

09-07-2012

WE still need more!!!!! tourney is tomorrow!!! 1pm central!!

JRB D3AD

09-07-2012

DA bump

09-07-2012

Hey I made an account and activated it but now I can't log back in. And one of my teammates can't make an account

09-07-2012

Hey I need help :c

JRB D3AD

09-07-2012

i sent a email to you for your new password, and im guessing when u say your "teammate" can not make a account hes on the same Internet as you? if so.. email me back with his username he wants and his email address

JRB D3AD

09-08-2012

bump