Why is Shaco's Difficulty so High?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Zuhayr

08-26-2012

When I click on Shaco it seems his difficulty is maxed. Why is this? For me he was the easiest champion to learn.

Enygm4

08-26-2012

Not easier, xin zhao, garen, pantheon and darius are the most easy champs.
But I agree with you those difficult bars suck.
Just compare kog and MF

Sam Is Whoa

08-26-2012

Its because of a mixture of his squishiness, the fact hes a squishy melee, positioning behind opponents is key and difficult, and his use of stealth. Also his box placement is key. This makes him difficult to MASTER. Anybody can pubstomp by going stealth and backstabbing opponents. Also controlling his clone. Most ppl make it too obvious which one is the clone because they dont move it.

IGotCareless2

08-26-2012

You shouldn't really give much credence to the Riot difficulty stats though. It says Riven is the absolute easiest champ to play, while Garen for example is obviously easier.

BananaSniper

08-26-2012

Because it requires a team that understands the concept of split pushing. And for Solo queue people have problems with this especially at low ELO's because they over extend or get caught. And that's how shaco loses in solo queue, because his team get's engaged on when shaco can split push to death if they don't get caught and win the game