I got to masters league in Starcraft 2 again :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhageQuitter

08-26-2012

I go play a game every time someone says mid or feed and I need to dodge a ranked game. Naturally I get a lot of practice. AMA. Zerg

EDIT: I thought I was in offtopic. WTF is forum games lol?

Zipser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Platinum Zerg, general BO's against all 3 matchups?

Alzeu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Gold Zerg. How do you deal with the Dimaga build in ZvZ? (FE to crazy amount of spines at front of base to mass muta)

Dorryza

08-26-2012

either annhilate him before the spines come up, or expand more than him.

PhageQuitter

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozine View Post
Gold Zerg. How do you deal with the Dimaga build in ZvZ? (FE to crazy amount of spines at front of base to mass muta)

You tech to infestors and overlord speed. Unless his mutalisks can kill you or catch and kill 25 overlords across the map you will be able to just keep expanding and macroing. You should already be ahead in range/armor upgrades and your Infestors will all be max energy by the time he even gets any out.

Add me in game if you wanna ask anything. DoDQuantum #537

PhageQuitter

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipser View Post
Platinum Zerg, general BO's against all 3 matchups?
Terran: Never anything but Hatch first openings. No gas until you have both bases almost saturated, then you can either go the Muta Ling Bling route or Infestor Broodlord route. Both are equally viable until high masters where Terrans can split and **** on Banelings with a few tanks and good micro.

Protoss: 14 pool 16 hatch. You can't hatch first because of cannons. Get your third ASAP, im not sure about Platinum but in Diamond + theres ONLY FFE builds ever so you gotta macro fast since they are probing hard.

Zerg: 14 gas 14 pool speedling expand. Either need Banelings or a spine unless you get a THOROUGH scout off and see them going Roach expand, in which case you can macro hard- speedlings kill Roaches in small numbers.

PhageQuitter

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
either annhilate him before the spines come up, or expand more than him.
You need Infestors before you take a third, otherwise they can just poke from every direction and run when the anti air comes.