Cassiopeia or Ahri?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerHero

08-26-2012

I have narrowed it down to these two and we wondering which on would be a better buy.

Ammy

08-26-2012

Personally I bought Ahri.

GurkenMAN

08-26-2012

Ahri= More easy and safe play. Comfortable in lane because passive and ulti. Very (too?) strong imo
Cass= Harder to play but dishes out TONS of damage if you play her well. Can also be gamechanger with her ridiculous ulti.

I recently bought Cassio and she´s my favourite AP atm (obviously because she´s "new" to me). She contributes mainly damage to the team. Ahri has her charm which taunts on long distance and can also be gamechanging but she´s not so straight forward damage.

Both are fun. I recommend Ahri if ur new to APmid and if u want some challenge then take cass. If you havent ever played one of them before then maybe u could also wait for free week.

Paingwen

08-26-2012

I want those two also but I think I would go with Ahri over cass

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

first played cass 5 times in ranked and got 4 wins over 1....she's an elo gainer

Skilltestingman

08-26-2012

I only have Cass so sorry if its a lil biased.

Cass has the potential to deal tons of dps damage. One poison on you and she spams the **** out of e on you. His q is not that hard to land and his Ult is so great for teamfights. Assuming you can get in good position, you'll be a terror.

Now with ahri, she's more of an annoying cockroach in your room. She's great for catching champs out of position and great poke, but for actual teamfights shes not that useful, not compared to Cass.

Don't get me wrong, when it's ahri free week I usually always play her. She's extremely fun to be ungankable.

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

08-26-2012

Id say Ahri.... Shes fun and has alot or burst
Cass is alos good but she is hard to play......
Hope i helped

Anna Sachae

08-26-2012

I'm an avid player of both Cass and Ahri. Love them both. Honestly, I would buy both (because I did).

Ahri is easier, no doubt. She's more mobile, much more assassin-y. Her harass is good, but only if you can aim it well. Her sustain is good enough, though it requires you to sacrifice mana for HP which really doesn't help as much as it sounds. Much better lategame, when you have a reliable mana battery. Her charm is spectacular for ganks and breaking stalemates lategame. Her ulti has so many uses I can't list them all here. Escaping ganks, stealing kills from the middle of their team, repositioning in a teamfight...list goes on and on.

Cassiopeia actually has an easier early game, if your aim is good. There is no mid that's better at harassing - low cooldown, long range, high damage, moderate area poke that she can use almost constantly at very little expense. However, she's also much harder. If you get her timing down (smartcast E, good aim with Q, and tap E like crazy) her damage is as good as an AD carry...only it's magic damage. The ulti is tricky, but it can turn around entire teamfights if you use it right.

If you're worried about screwing up and your team yelling at you, Ahri. If you're confident in your aim, timing, and positioning, Cass will provide more for the team. Both are incredible champions, though, and they're my two favorites. <3

BananaSniper

08-26-2012

Ahri is probably better, Cassio is probably one of the best champions, however she is probably the hardest champion to play correctly. Pure skill shots and very hard to play correctly especially in team fights because of your lack of mobility. Ahri is a lot of fun, and has great snowball/roam potential. I would get Ahri.

Malefactio

08-26-2012

Reign of gaming rates Cassiopia to be a hyper AP carry, and if her ult lands right you can turn the tide of the fight and not that many champions can pull that off.

tl;dr she is a playmaker