Ask Akali

12345612 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Do you love your partner Shen?
Of course this was coming.

Mad Bacon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Dear Akali whats is your relationship with kennen?

DearAkali

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meepazillarex View Post
Dear Akali whats is your relationship with kennen?
Kennen is one of the other members of the Kinkou, and I count the Heart of the Tempest as a friend.

OdainMorll

08-26-2012

If I may, Akali, I have a question that doesn't involve your realationships...

Odain glances toward the others, while he certainly doesn't hold himself higher then them he seems a bit frustrated at the nature of their questions this early in the column

Do you believe that the Kinkou are the only group that can truely keep the balance? Have you ever called upon the assistance of an outside force?

DearAkali

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
If I may, Akali, I have a question that doesn't involve your realationships...

Odain glances toward the others, while he certainly doesn't hold himself higher then them he seems a bit frustrated at the nature of their questions this early in the column

Do you believe that the Kinkou are the only group that can truely keep the balance? Have you ever called upon the assistance of an outside force?
Thank you for asking a good question. I believe that the Kinkou are the only group truly equipped to keep the balance, although we are not above enlisting help from outsiders to acheive true balance.

Dojel

08-26-2012

Have the Kinkou ever... forgive me for this... saved the balance to much? like they had to do it again on the other side to much?

DearAkali

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Have the Kinkou ever... forgive me for this... saved the balance to much? like they had to do it again on the other side to much?
Once, long ago, on one of the darkest days of the Kinkou order, One of my predecessors, a previous Fist of Shadow, made a grave mistake. This individual was extremely talented, but had the headstrong attitude that is simply not acceptable in order to make educated decisions. She noticed what she believed was a lack of darkness in the world, and decided to destroy some of the light to make up for this discrepancy, but she took it much too far. That is all i will say at this time. The event disgraced my lineage, and we have been trying to make up for the mistake ever since.

Elic Roland

08-26-2012

Akila, have you ever played paint ball?

DearAkali

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elic Roland View Post
Akila, have you ever played paint ball?
I have not ever played "paintball" and I am foreign to the concept. I assume it is some kind of sport or game?

Heil Teemo

08-26-2012

Dear Akali,

Your blouse is very loose. What keeps it covering your 'assets'?

With interest, Evelynn

12345612 ... 34