Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Got my ass handed to me as teemo vs fiora - advice? (besides uninstall)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquarePeg

08-25-2012

i harass, but her parry does more damage than my blind and poison. i max blind first, but she doesnt care, just runs after me hits me till it runs out. I can't cs cause she can just jump to me and murder me, cant 1v1 her cause she has 100 ad at lv one :P
start cloth and 5, still cant win a ****ing trade :P

yet i counter her
how do i win this...

Ammy

Recruiter

08-26-2012

Why are you maxing blind? max poison, build some ap and some armor. Ninja tabi helps too. Kite her early and often.

Inflexions

08-26-2012

maxing q is your first mistake. not going boots is another.

MightyMaose

08-26-2012

Fiora is a carry, you are a squishy...do the math

Urthclaw

08-26-2012

The reason you aren't winning trades is because you aren't maxing poison, or building any defense. If you are going to play top lane as Teemo, you should definitely have defensive masteries and quite a bit of armor on your Rune Page. Also, it's best not to get into 1v1 situations with Teemo, particularly against a melee carry like Fiora. Just cs from a distance and if she tries to jump on you, blind her and run away with W. Because she's melee, you can also use shrooms defensively, if she comes for you just place one down in front of her.

Radinferno

08-26-2012

what i found is teemo requires his own set of runes and masteries. when i know i'm going against a fiora (which is a very very easy game for me), i use armor red and yellows, mr per level blues, and move speed quints. i usually do a 21/9/0 build on teemo and get ghost ignite. level 1, i take an early point of blinding dart, then max poison first, then move quick 2nd. blinding dart, in this case, is a one point wonder. if fiora jumps on you, blind her and move back while attacking her. keep in mind that her parry is on a 10 second cooldown at lvl 1, 6 seconds at max. so if she parry's you, you get to have around 6 shots on her after before she can parry again, so take advantage of that. as teemo vs fiora, you want to constantly harass her. if she walks in to cs, shoot her once or twice. if you can time it, blind her before she gets to minions so she can't cs either. if she jumps on you and your blind isn't up, activate move quick and run back as you have more speed then her. the main problem with fiora is post 6 when she can ult. in this case, sit near tower and if she ults you, run into tower, plant a shroom on top of yourself so when she gets out of ult, she'll be hit by shroom as well as tower.

Aceroar

08-26-2012

teemo vs fiora is going to be rough because of her kit. Even if you max all the right skills, and have the correct setup for you masters and runes. Fiora has the ability to jump to you twice and with every hit with her burst of speed gets increased movement speed. So it is very difficult to deal with her as a teemo because you are generally squishy. in the end, fiora is just one of those counters to teemo. So best way to deal with it is to avoid straight up engagements, have your jungle gank and play it safe and just cs.

So basically, dont feed her, and try to play safely.