Season 3 League Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyMain IsBannedd

08-25-2012

What would you like to see? I personally would like to see changes to summoner spells so that flash isn't picked up by 9/10 players. Variety is nice!

I would also like to see some kind of change to bruisers. Their presence seems to be too dominate with the skill cap being generally low.

Another thing I would like to see is some sort of gameplay change making melee ad carries viable again (Tryndamere, Master Yi, Gangplank, etc.).

Also, a gameplay change that would alter the meta would be refreshing!

TaironLocke

08-25-2012

I agree with everything this person has said...cool...Mostly that if everyone grabs flash, how about get rid of flash. If you get caught you should die imo. What about an ability that works like zhonyas except that it cancels all actions. So fiddle still needs it. Coolbeans?

A Nearby Shrub

08-26-2012

If people didn't have flash, champs that don't have escape spells like say, pretty much every support. would be **** out of luck if anyone with a gap closer came along and champs like ez and corki and kassadin who can just free flash their way around would be op and insta bans

MyMain IsBannedd

08-26-2012

Im not saying get rid of flash by any means, but change around some of the other summoner spells or add some new ones that wouldnt make flash a no-brainer spell like it is now

DemonicAngel318

08-26-2012

They won't be changing flash any more, I'd think. The nerf of it at the beginning of S2 may have seemed insignificant to some people (it's 2 steps on the summoner's platform), but it made it more difficult to flash over certain walls and require more skill.

I'd like to see more spells, too (like how I'd assume barrier is under testing in customs). I just don't know what they'd do or how much use they'd provide. The mobility increasing of Flash is just too good.

1 800 Hit Dat B

08-26-2012

Buff other summoner spells.

Lower the cooldown of teleport
Unnerf cleanse
Increase the duration of ghost just a tad

Granted these are JUST examples

MyMain IsBannedd

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elani View Post
Buff other summoner spells.

Lower the cooldown of teleport
Unnerf cleanse
Increase the duration of ghost just a tad

Granted these are JUST examples
Good points

Anna Sachae

08-26-2012

I would like to see a shift in the meta for S3, but that's easier said than done. Riot seems to be doing it pretty well right now, actually. There's been a shift in mid lane recently to melee AP, with Kass being more popular, Kat buffs, Diana's release, Eve buffs...but I really would like to see melee AD be "in" for a while.

Lane change-ups would be interesting, but that's our job, not Riot's.