I'll admit, i hate tryndamere even though he sucks

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

08-25-2012

not cus he's op like you QQin baddies wanna say he is

I hate him because he spins through the wall and ganks and then my team *****es at me for not being able to follow him instantly

this is the same with any champion that can go through the wall when i cant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkFireyIce

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Then play someone who can go through wall?

I also hate people who complain about Tryn. Get some armor and he can't do ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFireyIce View Post
Get some armor and he can't do ****.
then he gets last whisper lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFireyIce View Post
Then play someone who can go through wall?

I also hate people who complain about Tryn. Get some armor and he can't do ****.
i like to play more than 3 champions


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkFireyIce

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
then he gets last whisper lol
You'll be surprised at how many people don't get it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkFireyIce

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
i like to play more than 3 champions

I'm pretty sure a lot of people can.

Tryn, Jax, Ezreal, Moa, Jarvan and a few others can.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

08-25-2012

i build it before infinity edge if i can see it coming a mile away


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFireyIce View Post
I'm pretty sure a lot of people can.

Tryn, Jax, Ezreal, Moa, Jarvan and a few others can.
all use mana, all will run oom chasing tryndamere all day. Not to mention he uses an ability he doesn't need other than to escape while you're using a damaging ability you'll need


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friggid

Senior Member

08-26-2012

to counter trynd get a champ that slows attack speed gragas/malphite/lee sin or build items that do frozen heart/randuins or do both and never worry about trynd again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggid View Post
to counter trynd get a champ that slows attack speed gragas/malphite/lee sin or build items that do frozen heart/randuins or do both and never worry about trynd again
just saying in blind pick. In ranked tryn np


12