This shows you to never give up - How to play Skarner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KlawSin

08-25-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89qq2XU5eQQ

From watching this, I hope you learn that you should never give up and you just might end up winning. This is a good guide on how to count draven as well. Enjoy.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

......Damn.

Clearly I've been playing Skarner wrong because that was amazing. I was under the impression wriggles on skarner was bad, but without it you wouldnt have won that. o_o

Undertaker c2

08-26-2012

Wriggles is only bad on Nasus. If you rush it on Skarner it helps him to counter jungle even better. I usually build wriggles boots sheen and glacial shroud a fast as possible. Randuins is important for a lot of reasons, but if you're not into buying hog, selling wriggles late game gives you a bit of help toward buying it.

Lately I build 3 of the gp5s, sell philosopher stone and avarice blade (unless the support doesn't build SR for sine reason) and up grade to omen if the game goes long enough. I build for offense first though. Sheen/Frozen is a must on him if you want to win exchanges

Morsmagus

08-27-2012

dps skarner is much better with my build your shield is huge and you still have resists and 3000 health

but you have 1.27 attacks speed I believe, and 500 ap and almost 200 ad, and you heal for so much that your just as tanky this is my build that I have gotten Quadra kills with, much better then straight tank, you start with clothe and 5 pots for jungle, then get ninja tabi get vampiric scepter then get sheen then gunblade , then nashors,then lichbane then a tank item, then deathcap