Game freezes with sound stutters then can't reconnect (DxDiag included)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Refured

01-24-2013

Bump
I've been having this issue for quite a while to. As far as November that I can remember. I think OP gives a good explanation of what happens to me. Not sure if it's for the same reason.

XxxLumberJackxxX

01-24-2013

Same problem as I'm having sounds like.

FIX THIS.

Feldoran

01-27-2013

I have been having similar issues ever since the preseason 2 balance update. I really want to play the game but now in 90% of my games I am freezing and then have to restart my computer in order to get it to respond.

Any advice would be wonderful.

Columboss

02-06-2013

I have been having the same issue, sometimes I can play a few games without a problem, sometimes the screen turns black, sound starts looping and the only way to get things back to normal is to turn notebook off the hard way.

I have tried with lowest graphic settings
Re-installing lol
Fromating
Updating drivers
Cleaned the fans and checked temperatures, not the issue.

No other game gives me this problem
Problem has been consistent in windows 7 and 8.

Video card: gtx 285m
6gb ram ddr 3
Processor i7 1.73

This started happening after an update, I don't remember which one.

miss elspeth

03-23-2013

haven't bumped this in a while because the forum logons were busted (LOL). anyways this has been A LOT worse the past few days, I think I have crashed in upwards of 50% of my games the last few days (which have been very few in number because of this), while the last few weeks/months it's been more like 1 in 20 games that would crash.

At this point I'm just hoping to find more people with similar experiences and not an actual tech support answer.

CocaCola Monster

05-01-2013

Bump happens to me too but i bet riot wont do **** caz they dont like to help out the lil guys

miss elspeth

12-17-2013

Was fine for most of patch 3.14 (20-30 games without a crash) then since the day of the 3.15 patch it's been freezing what seems like every other game. Kind of curious if other people are experiencing the same pattern of no crashes for a couple weeks then a couple weeks of unplayable instability. Sort of suspecting that it's a combination of something on my computer and the client patches that cause the freezes; several times it seems that patch timings coincide with increased freezing.

Running 306.23 on a GT525M because it is what I've used for the past year (including periods of stability and instability) and don't see a reason to change another variable in this equation. Maybe will try various newer driver versions in near future if I get desperate.