What is a simple, cheap, but strong jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aunah

08-27-2012

Warwick: is a great starting jungler, not needing a leash, and has good sustainability in the jungle.
Amumu: is a good asset to any team without a tank, as he will not die if you get fed.
Jax: is a monster lategame, with huge damage if you build a tri-force, he has an AoE stun, dodge, and a jump.
Fiddlesticks: Takes practice, squishy, if caught in the jungle he will drop quickly, but deals very high damage, slow jungle clear time.
Malphite: My personal favorite jungler. insane defenses, has a slow that speeds you up, good aoe for fast jungle clears, and a game changing ultimate that knocks everybody up in an area. There are reasons he is banned in almost every ranked game, learn him, and you will control the game, just as long as your team isn't completely braindead.

tl:dr,
1350ip - Malphite.
Flat Armour Yellows, 2 ad damage quints, 1 arm pen quint, 6 magic resist/level blue, 3 flat magist resist blue, and attack damage reds.

TheHippysAWizard

08-27-2012

My first good jungle was Olaf and I get 7 kills every game or more if they dont surrender by 20 lol.
items in order:
1.Cloth armor x 5HPpots
2. boots of mobility.
3. upgrade cloth armor into madreds and then wriggles asap.
4. phage->frozen mallet
5. warmogs.
5.5. (optional) Atma's impaler. most build because of warmogs and frozen mallet dmg per health.
6. build whatever your little heart desires your so op it dont matter no more lol

Dabombinnz1

08-27-2012

Mundo too. cheap and purple

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Good ones that are cheap in IP cost?

Dr. Mundo, Nunu, Alistar, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Malphite

w00t lol

08-27-2012

ww

Bwdzxc

08-27-2012

Definitely udyr

Fat Ninja

08-27-2012

It doesn't get much simpler than Nunu.

You can start boots / 3 pots, and may not even use a single pot.

If against a blue-dependant jungler, one of my favorite strategies with him is get a leash on blue, saving smite, then go straight for their red. I've seen many a "**** you, Nunu" by the enemy jungler about a minute or two later.

his ganks are pretty strong, come into lane, dropping snowball on the enemy, and blood boil on your ally.. Pretty simple.

VoodooSnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Udyr

just spam your abilities and you clear the jungle crazy fast.

NoneLikeRob

08-28-2012

Udyr is god jungle, and the place i would recommend starting. His ganks are easy, and his clear speed is insane. Just remember, don't let them fool you, pheonix jungle build FTW

Insanitism

08-28-2012

Nocturne is the most powerful jungler in most situations, save up, and you wont be needing anyone else.

~>Solid ganks pre and post 6. Fear + Speed Buff + Paranoia after 6
~>Build Dps or Tanky (situational)
~>Fast clear times