Should the solo ranked 5v5 system be re-worked?

Yes 8 61.54%
No 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Solo Ranked 5v5 broken -- PROOF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kKazuo

08-29-2012

The solo ranked 5v5 system needs a rework.

Shouldn't one not be penalized for obviously doing the best out of the entire game? I've gone 20/5 25/2 30/1 but still lost. Shouldn't the system be based off of your individual effort and skill rather than your teams' effort and skill with afkers and feeders?

Below I've attached my latest game...a 28/10 with Riven which I was penalized for.
Please revise the workings of solo ranked 5v5, because it really isn't based on skill, it's based on luck, and for a game that affiliates itself with MLG this is quite embarrassing.

Man

08-29-2012

Kills aren't everything. Yeah, clearly the rest of your team wasn't very good but you should have been trying to give them the kills at the least. As soon as the enemy takes you out the rest of your team is useless.

Anyway, everyone comes across idiots. Both teams have them so I don't see it as a problem. At the end of the day you can always play team 5v5.

NotSoSuperMan

08-29-2012

That looks like a failure (as a team) to focus on winning the game as opposed to scoring kills / farming.

Kill towers so that when you do win the team fight you can end the game. Grab baron after an Ace.

Sometimes your team can't be herded to victory and you'll take a loss despite playing a great individual game, but this is pretty rare. If your team refuses to press the advantage buy a bunch of wards and split push. Flee whenever the enemy comes close and push towers again the moment they leave.

IKorey

08-29-2012

Can't believe you lost that, obviously you finished your build before everybody else.. share the kills more bro also focus ashe/teemo and you win. It's hard to win a game when 1 person is really fed and the rest are just average. If the other team builds likea chainmail against you your ****ed. Also since you built tanky you couldn't do the damage that somebody else could have put out instead if they got them kills. So basically your a unkillable ******* that does enough damage to kill a squishy and get chased for half the map.

Drewbie

08-29-2012

lookin at the team comps you were in tough from the start. also not sure why the tanky build since cho was goin that route.