What is a simple, cheap, but strong jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReviIo

08-25-2012

I want to become a good jungler and am kind of on edge who i want to get good with. Each opinion will be appreciated thank you.

KROTANK

08-25-2012

Amumu is pretty cheap and is a very strong jungler; start with cloth armor + 5 hp pots, grab 1 point in W, then max your E (get 1 point in Q at level three for ganks); farm in the jungle and gank as needed. Pretty self explanatory, and his ganks are strong. The key is to always land your Q and then pop your R; most of the time champs can just flash out if all you ever do is pop your ult when you get within range. OK amumu's pop R, but the best ganks come form his combo stun (Q + R).

ReviIo

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROTANK View Post
Amumu is pretty cheap and is a very strong jungler; start with cloth armor + 5 hp pots, grab 1 point in W, then max your E (get 1 point in Q at level three for ganks); farm in the jungle and gank as needed. Pretty self explanatory, and his ganks are strong. The key is to always land your Q and then pop your R; most of the time champs can just flash out if all you ever do is pop your ult when you get within range. OK amumu's pop R, but the best ganks come form his combo stun (Q + R).
thx for the advice ill give that a try

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

another strong combo with mummy is r to q. flash in to r, and then it should be much easier to land q while they're snared from your ult.

mnun

08-25-2012

Nunu jungle is very simple, great clear time. And if you build ap your ulti and snowball hit like a truck!
Jax is also a good jungler, I don't nor have I ever played him, but I've seen alot of people do well with him. If you wanna give them both a try some guides on youtube will help get you in the right track.

Rykaal

08-25-2012

Some say Evelynn is a great jungler now with her reworks. But not sure if she is easy to use at first, but she is cheap at 1350

SunDipFunny

08-25-2012

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=31160 Look at this.

blindcyde80

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

for simple, cant rly beat nunu

amumu is a solid choice as well, and not too hard

i would also suggest mundo, hes cheap, very straightforward, fast clear times, decent ganks, not the best but not the worst either

Dark Ajax

08-25-2012

I first started jungling using the old Eve and the new Eve is even easier to jungle (passive mana regen) with. Great ganks (and i am taking pre-buff), great speed and I don't even run flash with her.

SuperTanky

08-26-2012

Fiddlesticks is great jungler and only 1350 ip just saying lol