Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Veigar's Spell Tome and Enchanting Store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

08-25-2012

In Zaun a new little store just opened.
*sigh*
It is I Veigar recently I been spending too much money from my bank account, and my base is destroyed beyond repair *cough* Lulu *cough* Now I order to pay for all the damages and stuff. So in order to make some cash I decide I will open this store where I will sell "Spell tomes" I picked up while I was journeying along with a enchanting table so you can enchanting your "weapons" AND NO I DON'T DO HEX TECH......
But anyways here are my wares

Spell Tomes Around 100-150 gp
Novice "Noob Level"
Flames Fire Cure
Ice Spike Blizzard Healing
Lighting Thunder

Apprentice 300-350 gp
Fear Aero
Libra Water
Protect Cura
Silence Slow

Adept 500-550 gp
Bio Fira Stop
Quake Blizzara Curaga
Wrap Thundara
Teleport Raise

Expert 700-750 gp
Haste Blizzaga
Reflect Firaga
Esuna Thundaga
Aeroga Wateraga

Master
Ask Me and we will see.....

Now for enchanting services may vary on the weapon and the enchantment....

One Last thing I might be able to "teach" you personally but.... well you will see...

So come in come all to this spell shop...and hopefully get the money here to repair my base...

((I will still be adding more spells as I go along with anyone haves complains about how I sell my spells and stuff tell me or the spells so yea.... lets go))

AskKarthus

08-25-2012

I need to see the master level tomes. Knowing those you have studied under, I may find something of interest.

SuperMan Pix

08-25-2012

*Lulu wanders in until she found veigar. she smiles and skips up to him*

HI VEIGAR!! i was WONDERING if you had a...certain spell.

*Lulu smiles mischivously

Ask the Megling

08-25-2012

((Someone's been playing Kingdom Hearts.))

LightCam

08-26-2012

((Almost like Final Fantasy.........))

Summoner Cam walk into the store and found that Veigar also has enchantment service so he go and ask him

"Excuse me, I would like an enchantment for this staff........" Cam took out a staff from his sleeve, this staff look similar to the one that Nasus hold

Dracozero

08-26-2012

((Why would an evil, twisted, insane mage open a shop to make money instead of SIMPLY KILLING SOMEONE AND TAKING IT!?))

PuniMage

08-26-2012

((Alright am back and thats Final fantasy and Skyrim to you Trist))

PuniMage

08-26-2012

Quote:
Dracozero:
((Why would an evil, twisted, insane mage open a shop to make money instead of SIMPLY KILLING SOMEONE AND TAKING IT!?))

((Well am spending too much money and stuff >.>, but since you said that TO DEMIACA!!
to kill rich people))

Edit: ((This store might even be a decoy for my killing so I got a excuse to kill".

PuniMage

08-26-2012

Quote:
AskKarthus:
I need to see the master level tomes. Knowing those you have studied under, I may find something of interest.

These "Master level" tomes are only for people can pass my test....

PuniMage

08-26-2012

Quote:
LightCam:
((Almost like Final Fantasy.........))

Summoner Cam walk into the store and found that Veigar also has enchantment service so he go and ask him

"Excuse me, I would like an enchantment for this staff........" Cam took out a staff from his sleeve, this staff look similar to the one that Nasus hold

Hmm that staff let me see what can we do right over to the enchanting table......