"leaver / afk warning"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terdgobbler0

08-25-2012

I got the leaver or afk warning saying that i am at a level 1 leaver status? I've left two games one on accident and the other because i had to go do something.

I realize I only got a warning, but still is the system really broken? or what is going on here >_>

I dont just leave games.

One game I left was a ranked game because windows update started and shut down my computer then by the time i got it back on the game was over and said left..

The second time my parents came home and needed help getting groceries and they had brought home food. I mean people have obligations and computers have their faults I don't understand why I should be punished for 2 games left in 2 days....

Also does this reset after a certain number of days?

JohnnyOmega

08-25-2012

The system doesn't care what your excuses are because anybody can say potential lies about the problem on their end.

The system does reset you to zero after a time and number of games played without afk/leaving.

Terdgobbler0

08-25-2012

okay well thanks for being a fellow leaguer and being nice... *sarcasm* preciate that...
but anyways i think its a bit broken. 2 games leaving shouldnt result in anything
out of the numerous games i have played

Exploding Barrel

08-25-2012

No reason to stress so much about a warning, if you leave games as seldom as you say then you have nothing to worry about.

Mistymoose

08-25-2012

Unfortunately no matter the reason, you still left 4 people high and dry to sit through 20 minutes of their butt being handed to them. of course things happen and thats why they don't ban for the first one or two instances, but repeatedly doing it over the course of a few weeks generally shows an unwanted pattern. Just take it easy and don't play if you know something is coming up within the next hour. You'll be fine.