rengar or katarina?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invicktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

ive been saving ip for a while, so the thing is that i have lots of money ( like 8500 ip), so im not sure about what champion should i buy, rengar or katarina.

t3hep1cf47m4n

08-25-2012

please neither, there's enough of them as it is.

Chris Spencer

08-25-2012

rengar, hes new and fresh.

TheRootBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Katarina, shes classic and refreshed.

animlz

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
please neither, there's enough of them as it is.
im one of those way too many rengars. they are both very over used characters but they are fun. If you really want to get a high cost ip character, I would suggest volibear. I love having volibears on my team. I also own shyvana, but she is hard to do well with if you dont know how to use her. On the other hand, she can carry the whole team if your awesome with her.

thenewattacker

08-25-2012

get katarina. her abilities have a shorter cooldown, she looks easier to use and she can do more in teamfights than rengar. the problem with katarina is that she lack cc compared to rengar but if you get rylai's crystal scepter, that should fix the problem.

Edgar AIIan Pro

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewattacker View Post
get katarina. her abilities have a shorter cooldown, she looks easier to use and she can do more in teamfights than rengar. the problem with katarina is that she lack cc compared to rengar but if you get rylai's crystal scepter, that should fix the problem.
she got longer cooldowns.....

Cenerae

08-25-2012

If you wait a week or two, Rengar will be free you and can try him out.

As things stand now, Rengar is pretty weak unless you're against someone that doesn't understand how he works. Kat is very weak early game but her mid-late game is fantastic.

thenewattacker

08-25-2012

another champion suggestion is ezreal. he is quite fun to play cuz he is all skillshots so you NEED skill and you could build him AD or AP. it all depends on you how you want to build him.
tip:the first item after boots should be sheen cuz his Q apply the sheen passive

thenewattacker

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invicktor View Post
ive been saving ip for a while, so the thing is that i have lots of money ( like 8500 ip), so im not sure about what champion should i buy, rengar or katarina.
have you decided who you're going to get yet?