Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rigged que?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bumbertyr

08-25-2012

I dont know, it just feels like it got myself to pos 30 wins then immediatly i started getting teamed with feeders and unskilled players. i dropped from pos 30 to pos 5 within 3 days. Is there a system that puts players with higher wins with lower win players?

Demolishonor

08-27-2012

No, you would think that you would get with some higher win people after x amount of losses then due to the number say stated. Sadly there are just a lot of bad and trolls in this game. Ranked Solo is truly Hell.

iplaynida

08-27-2012

Actually, match making seems to have a rubberband effect sometimes. Like...if someone's on a losing streak, they seemed to get matched with someone with a winning streak. I feel this happens a lot more in normals, but their system can't be that different.